Fallout's new Zuma project!!

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

Fallout Spree
Goped
Goped

Re: Fallout's new Zuma project!!

Post by Fallout Spree »

Yeah I think blue would be more eye catching. Only thing is that a two stage candy costs a lot more than a good ol' matte black job would. I guess I could browse through some candies on house of kolor's site.
Dio89Elite
Elite
Elite

Post by Dio89Elite »

Well, it really depends on what look you're going for (and the budget that you've set aside for this particular project). Blue will definitely catch the eye more but then I think matte black rat rods are cool too. ;)
eliteguy50
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by eliteguy50 »

If you want to represent for yamaha, you have to go with blue. You could paint the gold fork accents to white. What is the end use of the bike?
motormike wrote:Errands become adventures.
LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by LMH »

If its a Malossi cylinder and piston that came in a set then it WILL work, Ive never had to machine out a Malossi cylinder to fit its piston. Id check back with your distributor for the cylinder.
Fallout Spree
Goped
Goped

Post by Fallout Spree »

Got all figured out with the piston. It was an overbore so we bored it about 3 thousandths. I guess they have really low compression because they're street kits. End use is just a faster than stock moped to get from place to place
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

Any Updates?
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
Fallout Spree
Goped
Goped

Post by Fallout Spree »

Kinda. Decided to go with blue. Motors getting put back together, its black. Also gonna do some work on the rear fender to fill in the holes left by turn directional and license plate holder. Got. Some lenses to fit next to the brake light for blinkers for a cleaner look. Also eliminated front ones, gonna integrate those into the front handlebar cover thing. That's the official name by the way.
TgyroX
BMX
BMX

Post by TgyroX »

I'll be watching too. I just bought the same machine last week. Man, it's a dream to ride. So smooth. BTW, you'll want to ditch those Kendas and put some Michelin Boppers on.
Fallout Spree
Goped
Goped

Post by Fallout Spree »

Hey everyone. Its been a while. I forgot my login info and took me forever to realize I was still signed in on my phone. Anyway, got it fired for the first time yesterday. Also painted the pipe matte black.