2000 elite build

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

77 vega kammback
BMX
BMX

2000 elite build

Post by 77 vega kammback »

Well im back with another sr and this time im going to do it right . Let me start by giving a. Little discripction of the bike its a 2000 sr with 6600 miles it runs really good but isnt in the best. Shape plastice wise other than that its a good buy for 100. The plan is to get another block from my uncle and build that to a 120 stroker and when that is done store is untill i get another frame. Then the motor that is on the bike now will get built after that is done strip the whole bike down and get the frame powter coated along with the rims block and other small parts. Also as you will see in the pictures i will be needing plastics.
Well that is a start as we all know plans change. Im hoping to here what you all think.
Thanks for reading
whatya mean it dont fit
77 vega kammback
BMX
BMX

Re: 2000 elite build

Post by 77 vega kammback »

Ok first off i would be posting pics but i cant figure out how to re size them.
It is repainted to neon green and gloss black gears sre ordered and here soon the 90cc jug 44mm crank carb intake variator clutch and jap tail light will be orsered also pics will be posted as soon as i figure out how
whatya mean it dont fit