Thanks Scooter Swap Shop for my build

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

curtis966
Elite
Elite

Re: Thanks Scooter Swap Shop for my build

Post by curtis966 »

Yes it does I wish I had the patients to polish my cases, so clean looking!
86 Aero 50,Polini 65cc BBK,malossi oring head,100 oct. 32:1
21mm OKO,Malossi Wild Lion exhaust,
Stock Ruck vari, malossi special belt,1.5k shoes,1k center,
aftermarket bell, front/rear metro wheels, TT vapor,
5in stretch on motor mount,280mm Shock.
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

boy you did a good job on that ... look sharp...
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
jetlag
Spree
Spree

Post by jetlag »

Did some tuning on Friday and no matter what I did it could not break 70 one thing I did not change during my tuning was my center which stayed at 15% maybe If I hold it longer for a mile maybe but each time I get to 69 I'll over Rev. To 12-15k depending on how long I continue to hold it. This is all done in 2000-2500ft lentgh of road, gonna do some tuning on sunday

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/jsixzonev/mopeds/20150501_123449_zpsobaqeydw.jpg[/img]

Here's the over Rev

jetlag
Spree
Spree

Post by jetlag »

Upgraded my s trans to zx style with a malossi torque driver hoping this would help lower my rpms and not shoot past my powerband and let me tell you this was of my best investments yet! With the s trans I'll be running 42grams and still reving 10800 near 69mph but take off was a tad slower any light weights I'll shoot past 10800 but with a lower speed say 64-66mph maybe there was a lot of belt slipping or just needed to run a 20% center would cure it but that was something I didn't want to run since I broke a few torque drivers using that high%. Now with the zx trans I'm able to run 6grmas at 9800 rpms which I couldn't with the s trans and could go a bit lighter to hit my prime 10500 and hoping of finally breaking my 70mph with this pipe. Didn't get to do a WOT since I was in a area with no open roads but torque was increased alot climbing hills was much easier
With lower rpms/throttle, shifting was smoother/ better. Maybe my old s trans was worn but running a zx type I don't think I'll go back to the old one.
jetlag
Spree
Spree

Post by jetlag »

Like to take pictures when my bike is running good :)