My 1985 Honda Spree I found in a barn

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

Terryfrost3
BMX
BMX

My 1985 Honda Spree I found in a barn

Post by Terryfrost3 »

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (33.21 KiB) Viewed 4217 times
Here's a picture of my 1985 Honda Spree I found while cleaning out a barn for some side cash while laid off. It was in pieces and missing some parts but I was able to clean it up and get it running. I am going to complete it and fix that awful looking seat with a new cover. I seriously brought this thing home in 4 boxes and pieced it back together through pictures I found on this site. All the fuel lines were rotted out and there was a mouse nest in the air box. She's not the prettiest thing on the road but I love this thing. Cant wait to get it in much better condition!
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Re: My 1985 Honda Spree I found in a barn

Post by MrJumps »

Good find, I found my spree in a barn too, it had sat for 25 years under a cover untouched, besides some rust and massive stinkbug nest it was amazing. Good luck with it, and hope you have fun. :D
Terryfrost3
BMX
BMX

Re: My 1985 Honda Spree I found in a barn

Post by Terryfrost3 »

MrJumps wrote:Good find, I found my spree in a barn too, it had sat for 25 years under a cover untouched, besides some rust and massive stinkbug nest it was amazing. Good luck with it, and hope you have fun. :D
Thanks man, ill definitely have fun. I never would have thought I would enjoy riding a scooter so much.