Bought a 97 Elite S Today

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

needmoreinfo
BMX
BMX

Re: Bought a 97 Elite S Today

Post by needmoreinfo »

So you are the guy that drove down from Orlando and bought this from under me! The guy said you were offering more than asking price. I almost left work early to try to beat you to it but I was not able to. looks in great shape.
EastCoastCB
Spree
Spree

Post by EastCoastCB »

needmoreinfo wrote:So you are the guy that drove down from Orlando and bought this from under me! The guy said you were offering more than asking price. I almost left work early to try to beat you to it but I was not able to. looks in great shape.
IDk, I went down to Stuart for it. Was owned by a British woman.
I paid her $100 less than asking price.

I've now got a moped/scooter trailer put together and once my hitch for my car comes in, I hope to snag even more great deals.
vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Post by vintagegarage »

Now that you have a trailer, we need to start planning a 50 CC Honda Florida meet-up. We need to find an interesting 50 mile loop in Florida on mostly 35 mph roads.
EastCoastCB
Spree
Spree

Post by EastCoastCB »

vintagegarage wrote:Now that you have a trailer, we need to start planning a 50 CC Honda Florida meet-up. We need to find an interesting 50 mile loop in Florida on mostly 35 mph roads.
DEFINITELY!

Although- I don't really NEED a trailer for that.
I'd likely show up on a Tomos, though :coolcruise: j/k
I'm in Eustis.