The second Honda DJ1

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

bootz1
Goped
Goped

The second Honda DJ1

Post by bootz1 »

So as some may have seen on the other post in the general section, the addiction goes deeper with the purchasing of more DJ1 stuff...
What was meant to be a good parts haul turned into a this is all too good to not put together moment
Using a combination of the white plastics and stuff that came with the bike and the other plastics from the other DJ1 (which now will be painted cobalt blue) I now have this...
AF05E with the factory Honda expansion chamber performance exhaust
DJ1-RR dash (sadly no twin bulb headset like the other 1)
And the plastics to finish off the other 1 once the new motor is up and running courtesy of pauly

-1990 Honda DJ1-RR- a work in progress....

-1988-ish? Honda DJ1-R

-1980 Yamaha V50
Armstrong1
BMX
BMX

Re: The second Honda DJ1

Post by Armstrong1 »

Such a beautiful DJ1. I dig those factory expansion pipe's! Would you happen to know the final drive ratio on the stock gearing Dj1/Dj1r?
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by tazland001 »

I love those bikes. I had a few and they are very very zippy without any upgrades.

taz
DJ1_Jakarta
Noob
Noob

Post by DJ1_Jakarta »

Got question, i have honda dj1 buat the engine was totally dead, i'm thinking about change the engine to honda dio 125cc with watercooled system, so is that possible to swap the engine to my dj1?? any recomendation to buy those engine package here arround south east asia? coz definitely i cant find shop that sell dj1 spare part here in indonesia, thx a ton :) :coolcruise: