Spree to Eve Smile

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Re: Spree to Eve Smile

Post by R1Titan911 »

My buddy JAKUB just did the same thing :*: Bought a cherry âss donor and took it all apart... Don't get it, even if it is a preference of styling lol!
Lanemeyer14
BMX
BMX

Post by Lanemeyer14 »

R1Titan911 wrote:My buddy JAKUB just did the same thing :*: Bought a cherry âss donor and took it all apart... Don't get it, even if it is a preference of styling lol!
My buddy already has a motor he's building for the elite so essentially the elite will just be getting a new motor. It's not going to be scrapped or anything like that!
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Yea that's worth it then to still have it close and able to ride if your buddy lets you haha! My buddy is selling everything, just needed the motor for his Spree :crazy:
Lanemeyer14
BMX
BMX

Post by Lanemeyer14 »

R1Titan911 wrote:Yea that's worth it then to still have it close and able to ride if your buddy lets you haha! My buddy is selling everything, just needed the motor for his Spree :crazy:
Lol, yep! Your friend have a build thread? I only needed the motor too but buying the whole thing was about as cheap as I could find the motor alone. The leftovers are getting me a complete spree so I think it's working out great for both of us!
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Ya it's good that purple one will still be around, it looks clean. Btw, alot of the parts on that elite are worth a running spree alone... I hope he's a good buddy and your getting a clean low-mile spree.
Lanemeyer14
BMX
BMX

Post by Lanemeyer14 »

benji wrote:Ya it's good that purple one will still be around, it looks clean. Btw, alot of the parts on that elite are worth a running spree alone... I hope he's a good buddy and your getting a clean low-mile spree.
Really? I feel like I'd have a hard time getting rid of it around here
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Meatball »

Something tells me I should rent a U-Haul and fill it with Elites on the East Coast. Bring em back to the West Coast (best coast) and make a killing! $$$$$...You just don't see many of those around here. However, Sprees are common seems like.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Ya, check the for sale section for af16 parts or sa50 body panels. They fetch quite a bit especially purrple.
Lanemeyer14
BMX
BMX

Post by Lanemeyer14 »

benji wrote:Ya, check the for sale section for af16 parts or sa50 body panels. They fetch quite a bit especially purrple.
I see that the purple panels are pretty sought after. I think mine look better in the pics than they do in person though.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

As long as they arnt severely cracked, I beleive they are sought after. Just an fyi.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

I paid $50 for all panels to an sa50, and all of them need to have cracks fixed or tabs re-attached, and I got a very good deal from a buddy. I'd pay a couple hundred for your plastics and I'm a cheap s.o.b haha
Lanemeyer14
BMX
BMX

Post by Lanemeyer14 »

Started cleaning up the eve smile panels. They are pretty roached from sun fading but I hope to bring them back to life!
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Yea i have had a few idea come my way on bringing the color back on my panels. Some say use plastic polish (like what people use to clear up foggy headlights), others say you can probably just clear coat. I pressure washed mine and alot of it came back, just has a flat look now.
Lanemeyer14
BMX
BMX

Post by Lanemeyer14 »

Not as good as I want but hopefully I'll do better on the other side, then maybe hit the first side again...

Edit: Both sides done. Good enough for now

R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

They look good! What process did you use???