Honda Dio AF18 Stock

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

MichaelCarroll

Re: Honda Dio AF18 Stock

Post by MichaelCarroll »

laser_gsraphixx wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2443 12:45 pm Ohh... my fault! Those are Jayaco for Yamaha, you can find then in the Dominican Republic for around $140 bux rear and front. The challenge is to export them (add $150 or more of shipping.)
Honda Dio50 is definetely the legend and favorite of all generations. ... Big bore kit 125cc Dio50 Af18 BWSP water cooling cylinder
Last edited by bonesv on Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam in signature
AttractiveCrown
Noob
Noob

Re: Honda Dio AF18 Stock

Post by AttractiveCrown »

MichaelCarroll wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:00 am
laser_gsraphixx wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2443 12:45 pm Ohh... my fault! Those are Jayaco for Yamaha, you can find best phentermine over the counter then in the Dominican Republic for around $140 bux rear and front. The challenge is to export them (add $150 or more of shipping.)
Honda Dio50 is definitely the legend and favorite of all generations. ... Big bore kit 125cc Dio50 Af18 BWSP water cooling cylinder

I highly agreed with you. The Dio has great storage, and can hold a full face helmet and gloves in the secure, under seat storage. There is also a bag hook, and small open glove box.