WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Got parts to sell? Need a part? Post it here! Honda scooters only.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
User avatar
bonesv
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1875
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: Florida

WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by bonesv » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:21 am

:thumbsup: Does anyone have or know where to buy a new (or used) NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension?
Please pm with info or post it here. Thanks!
crop ncy stem.jpg
crop ncy stem.jpg (35.27 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861

Ruckenstein
Board Supporter
Board Supporter
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:35 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by Ruckenstein » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:02 am

What about a metropolitan fork

User avatar
bonesv
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1875
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: Florida

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by bonesv » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 am

Ruckenstein wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:02 am
What about a metropolitan fork
No it won't work. I have some already. The ncy is bolt on to the sa50. Thanks
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861

User avatar
bonesv
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1875
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: Florida

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by bonesv » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:25 pm

Bumpity bump🔺🔺🔺Still looking for one
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861

tvnrx8
Noob
Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Coconut Creek, FL

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by tvnrx8 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:58 pm

dynoscooter.com has it in stock

yurself
Goped
Goped
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 am
Location: Tampa FL

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by yurself » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:17 pm

Dynoscooter shows out of stock. I've been looking for the same part for a few weeks. Emailed them with no response. Scooterswapshop is also put of stock and says they will not be getting them again.

User avatar
bonesv
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1875
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: Florida

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by bonesv » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:22 pm

tvnrx8 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:58 pm
dynoscooter.com has it in stock
You are mistaken. Not in stock. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Thanks for the news. 😆
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861

tvnrx8
Noob
Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Coconut Creek, FL

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by tvnrx8 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Wow, on the site a little back then they said in stock. I have a brand new one I bought from scooterswap shop that I'm keeping for my swap, now I'm glad I listen to Brandon and bought one before they all sold out, good luck with the search!

User avatar
birdman
Spree
Spree
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:18 am
Location: East Bay, CA

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by birdman » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:32 pm

https://www.scootertuning.ca/en/suspens ... o-red.html

I think these just came out. Not ncy I know but only 80 bucks and they come in different colors to suit your style. I just emailed them to see if these are a direct bolt on fit or if you need to modify it to fit, and what size fork legs do they take. When I hear back I'll report back if you're interested.
92 Yamaha Jog CY50
98 Yamaha Zuma
00 Honda Elite 50SR
PocketChangeScooterclub
82 Honda MB5
90 Honda NS50F
14 Yamaha FZ-09
16 Kawasaki Versys 650

User avatar
bonesv
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1875
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: Florida

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by bonesv » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:32 pm

birdman wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:32 pm
https://www.scootertuning.ca/en/suspens ... o-red.html

I think these just came out. Not ncy I know but only 80 bucks and they come in different colors to suit your style. I just emailed them to see if these are a direct bolt on fit or if you need to modify it to fit, and what size fork legs do they take. When I hear back I'll report back if you're interested.
They don't fit the sa50. Those are for sk50 Dio. Same as the metropolitan stem on top. They would fit an se50 or sb50 or metro/ruckus
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861

User avatar
birdman
Spree
Spree
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:18 am
Location: East Bay, CA

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by birdman » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:33 pm

I see. Welp there's that idea. I'm looking for a stem like you are. I have a cracked rear wheel and figure I might as well go disc brakes. If I can't find a stem that will just bolt up, I'll just get metro wheels and call it a day
92 Yamaha Jog CY50
98 Yamaha Zuma
00 Honda Elite 50SR
PocketChangeScooterclub
82 Honda MB5
90 Honda NS50F
14 Yamaha FZ-09
16 Kawasaki Versys 650

User avatar
nateberrier
Spree
Spree
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:01 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: WTB: NCY elite sa50 steering stem for front fork suspension

Post by nateberrier » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:45 am

bonesv wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:32 pm
birdman wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:32 pm
https://www.scootertuning.ca/en/suspens ... o-red.html

I think these just came out. Not ncy I know but only 80 bucks and they come in different colors to suit your style. I just emailed them to see if these are a direct bolt on fit or if you need to modify it to fit, and what size fork legs do they take. When I hear back I'll report back if you're interested.
They don't fit the sa50. Those are for sk50 Dio. Same as the metropolitan stem on top. They would fit an se50 or sb50 or metro/ruckus
Any idea of this would fit an aero?
1986 Aero White -- Stock With Keli Var
1985 Aero Red -- Af05 Malossi BBK + Keli Var
1985 Aero Red -- Af16 Corsa / Fabrizi Pipe / Polini 24 PWK / Athena Stuffer Crank

Post Reply