My 85 spree build af16e swap

This is the place to discuss your build with other builders and solicit feedback and help with parts of your build: engine, body work, bolt ons, etc.

Moderator: Moderator

akurtzer57
Goped
Goped

Re: My 85 spree build af16e swap

Post by akurtzer57 »

I found my missing side piece local. Happened scroll ebay and one was listed $40 and only 38 miles away. Im going wait to put them on till spring. Still really wanting do a stroker this winter. Still having tough time where I want to go. The more I think about it 125cc area I would like but dont want mess with maching bearings down etc. I saw a 98cc stroker on scooter swap shop debating that route or a 72cc with arrow pipe. I know my tires wont work for a stroker as only rated 64mph. Im looking hit 70mph with quick accel. I dont mind wheelies and having hard time keeping front down what I actually want. Thoughts, input?
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Those tires look awesome! :2thumbs:
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Meatball »

Are the front forks supposed to ride at that angle? Seems too steep to me. Like it would create massive stress on the fork tube in the frame.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
akurtzer57
Goped
Goped

Post by akurtzer57 »

Meatball wrote:Are the front forks supposed to ride at that angle? Seems too steep to me. Like it would create massive stress on the fork tube in the frame.
Thats the angle they rude at. Same as the sa50. Amazed how much better ir rides with them.