*SGT SPREE*

This is the place to discuss your build with other builders and solicit feedback and help with parts of your build: engine, body work, bolt ons, etc.

Moderator: Moderator

MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Re: RT powered *SGT SPREE*

Post by MrJumps »

hothatch85 wrote:There's an led one mounted. I'm up loading a video to my photo bucket
Im blind, I didnt see it there, looking good than, does your state need a plate and blinkers? Mine dosnt need the blinkers but needs insurance and a plate what a crock right?

Also the headset setup is pretty d*** hot, if you want a decent replaceable headlamp those "racelights" at autozone, walmart, advanced, pepboys, etc are a good headlight. I got the rectangle halogen for my bike for 18 bucks for 2 of them. I wired it jn where the low beam is off and high beam is on, without the igntion being switched on and straight from the battery. I figured even if I left it on the bike is kick start maybe the battery may suffer but at least I can drive it home and what not lol.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

It's for drag racing only so no concerns there. It will only get street ridden for tuning
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

None of the controls are even hooked up besides the brake light switches. Very basic build that's very fast
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

Got the plastics on with zero trimming. Almost think my weights are a touch light now. Thing flies. Oh and I put my seat on. That plastic shell sucked LOL Image
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

So are your LED rears just some ebay lights with your bracket?
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

R1Titan911 wrote:So are your LED rears just some ebay lights with your bracket?
Yeah it's something cheap. I got it for free
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

package coming in from SSS on friday. Just in time for the drag racing street legals that night. i have a couple of different clutch bells coming in as well as some different weight combos so i can tune on the fly at the track. Have a buddy letting me use his service truck with air compressor. have another couple buddies going to be taking photos and video so be on the watch for that. im shooting for under 10 seconds in the 1/8th mile, but i would love to see an 8 sec pass :) :ndance:
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

:popcorn:
Spruckus
Goped
Goped

Post by Spruckus »

:popcorn: :popcorn:
cant wait to see videos of this good luck bud
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

Here they are. i started the night with an 11.1 pass... SLOW, i was at top speed before i got past the spectator seating. 3.5g was way too light. bumped up to 4.3g and i ran a 10.8 at 59. i weight 211. i got my buddy on there who weighs 180 and he pulled out a 10.3 at 61mph with a bad bad launch. We have a 120lbs rider for the next event next friday. im guesstimating a time of 9.5 with her on there.

the RT70 is actually sold, Joe- Manvsscooter picked it up. im in the starting stages of planning for a 100cc 2fast setup. should be more then 100% power going from 18-22hp to 40-42 so that should help my fat butt out.

Pics!!
Image Dat butt
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

:rock:
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

little update, my buddy ended up running a 9.8sec pass in the 1/8th mile. beating a 600cc silverwing big scooter. That was our fastest time for the season.

the RT70 is gone. MVS picked it up, he knows a good deal.

Now in the planning stages for the next build. i have a few mina parts fo sail if anyone here is interested. ill start a thread.

peeping this rear wheel setup. the 12" steel GA wheel is too heavy. plus ill need more grip with over 30hp
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Re: *SGT SPREE*

Post by benji »

Awesome.
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

52mm bore, 47mm crank and the special request drag pipe are in the states. :2thumbs:
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

super special crankcase spacer came in. I need this to fit the big 47mm crank since there isnt enough sealing area this spacer will take care of that.

big tire kit is on its way to me. going to try to get started with re configuring the engine mount to offset this big wheel