AF16 Powered "Victoria's Spreecret"

This is the place to discuss your build with other builders and solicit feedback and help with parts of your build: engine, body work, bolt ons, etc.

Moderator: Moderator

Meloshameless
Elite
Elite

Re: AF16 Powered "Victoria's Spreecret"

Post by Meloshameless »

Na, hes prob got em in stock.
2000 Honda SR (purple swurp)
corsa
naruku
polini 21 cp 36/106 pod filter
polini vari 5.5 gram
zx trans
Polini evo2 clutch/bell yellow springs (slacked) yellow contra
Yasuni C16
stock crank/gears=wheelie machine
70 mph/12,470 rpm Trail tech vapor verified
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Put in the 116 in the other night and temps rose to 360-370. I put back in the 118 this morning and she hits about 330-360 on WOT pulls. I assume still on the break-in heat... Smoked a little more than normal at idle but again i still assume this is because of the 45 Pilot. (G9 WHERE YOU AT!) At least when i let off the throttle she goes back under 300 quick. Didn't change my weights yet but getting to 60 no problemo. Like others have preached, she is frightening when over 50 mph... I want to hold WOT but d*** its sketchy lol! Brakes work as intended but hope to never face and emergency situation lol! Just rode to the gym and back this morning and think i woke up the entire community haha!
ped
CB900F
CB900F

Post by ped »

R1Titan911 wrote:Yes I am running 32:1 premix on premium. I am on my 3rd tank.

At the WaWa on the way home before she died lol! A Yammy R1 pulled up next to me at a light and said "What the f*ck is that?" ROFL!

I trimmed my taillight plastics but not enough and was rubbing. AND the exhaust melted one side up to the turn signal lens... So i took off what i had to, but still have the tag on there with the brake light lol! Just an excuse to buy more stuff and figure out how i can run some LED set when the plastics are on.
hi R1. Like the looks. real nice :thumbwink:. pipe is killer. :rock:
I like to keep my temps around 350 or so, but never do. lol.
I feel fine going 60-65mph. But over 70mph :nervous:
Keep up the nice work. :thumbwink:
Life's a trip enjoy the ride.
94 elite SR, 86 spreedio, polini corsa, keli variator, 8.4, jet. speed 65 mph
spreedio video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZr46_-douQ
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

R1Titan911 wrote:she is frightening when over 50 mph... I want to hold WOT but d*** its sketchy lol! Brakes work as intended but hope to never face and emergency situation lol!
I feel ya bro haha. It's fun going scary fast but trouble comes in a hurry in 10" wheels. Our drum brakes seem to work great for these wheels, as I can attest since I locked up my front and dropped mine like a noob haha.
I think me n you arnt helping ourselves w the wide wheels and skinny tires - it creates a flatter tread profile, and I think that maybe the skinnier wheels give a rounder tread profile and more of a gyro-like effect on balance. My brother swears the big balloon tires on 10" wheels on the zuma makes it a handful on the street over bumps, and I agree.
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

I am not to worried about cornering. All pretty much straight pulls where i live lol. Yes at 60 its very sketchy... Like i need disc brakes but still shouldn't be doing 60 on this thing lol. Remember i'm a big boy on such a little bike. I like it and it is very fun but really think i should be on something else haha! Super fun build and just have a few odds and ends to work out.
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

ALL TIME HIGH! 64 MPH SUCKAS!

Switched to 5G rollers and of course slower off the line but still pulls hard from 15-64! Actually popped some wheelies but took a little pulling up on my part lol.

Still on 45/118 jets and broke down again with the same symptoms I had before thinking I was out of gas... But I had a full tank this time.

Found out it was my cheapo fuel filter from Ace Hardware wasn't flowing. It was clear and I couldn't see any debris. I swapped it out with a spare Ruck filter I had and BRAAP!

Temps still climbing to around 370ish on long WOT pulls... Again, only about 5 tanks of fuel ran through (not gauging mile per tank as I just fill up every time I pull in the garage to make sure I don't run out lol). Assume I am still in the break in heat zone?
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

R1Titan911 wrote:I am not to worried about cornering. All pretty much straight pulls where i live lol.
I went down goin straight haha. I just grabbed too much front brake and it washed out from under me, hit some gravel or something. Fairly embarassing.

64mph! That's pretty good man.
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Got my cheapo Ebay light in :rock:

Just have to figure out wiring myself as it didn't come with a diagram of what wire is what lol!
Ill mock up a bracket and figure out the flasher deal later. Any suggestions on a cheap LED flasher relay I can use in place of my 3-pin stocker?
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Leds dont get brighter as you hit the break unless you wire in a resitor. My breaks are on or off as of my led im just too lazy to wire the resitor into the line.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

I have that same light on my aero. It has 2 stage leds for the brake/tail, and amber ones for turns, should also have some white ones for the plate. Nice light, but mine lost some leds fairly quickly.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

You can wire some resistors in-line to make em flash like normal. If you need help finding some pm me.
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Thanks! I think i seen some on ebay but was skeptical... Got a link on what you have bought and are using?

So still getting a little hot on the WOT pulls like i said earlier. Got my pilots in and G9 is telling me i should be around 36-40/106-110 on my jets. He told me to check compression and i have 130psi which seems to be good for the Corsa. We now suspect leakage but i have done the propane check and will move on to a pressure test worse case... But first please review this image and tell me if i need to cap this nipple i discovered this morning?

Dont mind the fuel filter location as I put it there trouble shooting the last filter :naughty:
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Found the leak... Missed capping a nipple on the side of the carb towards the bike :*: Still don't know what that one is for in my pic above but i blew threw it and does not go to the internals from what i can tell.

So, went with a 40-108 jet wombo and she sputtered at WOT. Not much but noticeable.

Went to 40/110 and no sputters. Temps averaging 270-300 ish? Only could buck her to 50 mph a few times between lights. Ill read the plug and do some longer runs this weekend. Thanks G9!
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Started up today to warm it up and had probs staying running. Usually once its at about 100* it would stay on with the 45 pilot. Not with the 40 i may try dropping the clip a notch and see if that solves it.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Maybe go up on the pilot since you were lean up top before. If the pilot is lean it effects the whole range.

I think that extra nipple in the pic is for adding a powerjet, but not sure.