New To Forum, New Elite Owner

This is the place to discuss your build with other builders and solicit feedback and help with parts of your build: engine, body work, bolt ons, etc.

Moderator: Moderator

R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Re: New To Forum, New Elite Owner

Post by R1Titan911 »

Geez 37.5K on the meter :rock:
scootscootin906
Noob
Noob

Post by scootscootin906 »

I know right, had to save the pics just for that purpose I didn't think they went that high lol.... Honda's live forever...Miss my '83 200x and '03 400ex. But my elite slowly taking the place of those old toys lol. Now to find the ole lady one so we can go scootin' together :peace: :coolcruise:

1994 Elite S
All Original Bone Stock - Razz Exhuast to replace cobbled up original...
6000 miles on odometer
Upgrades this winter
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Just SOLD my All Original 1986 200x :cry: Sold it to a buddy at work so at least I can go to his house to ride it still!

scootscootin906
Noob
Noob

Post by scootscootin906 »

d*** that's the nicest '86 I've ever laid eyes on. :worship: Well done, sorry you had to sell it but at least it's close. Wow that thing up here would have fetched top dollar hard to find any of the '86's let alone in that condition usually pretty well beat rode hard put away wet. Then forgot about. Haha...Going to go and dbl check my stock variator on the Elite today temps out today slowly approaching 50 kinda gusty though but should be good get some miles on the scoot today. No tellin when the snow will be flying. Boooo.....

1994 Elite S
All Original Bone Stock - Razz Exhuast to replace cobbled up original...
6000 miles on odometer
Upgrades this winter