2003 Zuma Clutch & Bell

Got parts to sell? Need a part? Post it here! Non-Honda parts, scooters only.

Moderator: Moderator

btosi
Goped
Goped

2003 Zuma Clutch & Bell

Post by btosi »

Hi,

I have a 2003 totally stock Zuma and the best it goes is 33mph (verified with GPS), I weigh 145lbs. I have gone thru everything, new 6 gram weights, Yamaha belt 6 months old within specs, new top end about 1.5K miles ago compression is fine, tried different main springs, cleaned carb, cleaned air filter, new plug, tire pressure fine. The only thing not stock is a complete 2 shoe Polini clutch and bell. I would like is to trade the Polini clutch & bell to someone for their complete real good stock clutch with bell. I will pay for shipping both ways. What we could do is for someone to send me their clutch assembly, I would replace my Polini unit and send the Polini clutch & bell back to you. Again all postage will be paid by me.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks
Downsouthdio
CB900F
CB900F

Re: 2003 Zuma Clutch & Bell

Post by Downsouthdio »

Im in key west ,i have multiple clutches for a zuma..your bike should do 40ish all stock and running right :thumbwink:also you wont gain any mph from springs or clutch,a nice gain on these zumas are a tecnigas pipe,upjet,and variator,you can see close to 50-52,and your clutch work nice with them :thumbwink:
Honda super dio
Corsa
26mm
Sparrow
btosi
Goped
Goped

Re: 2003 Zuma Clutch & Bell

Post by btosi »

DSD,

Would you have some time available to take a spin on my Zuma and let me know what you think. The 40ish would be great, just need to keep up with the wife's "Bones" tuned Elite.

Thanks
Bob