1992 CH-80 replacement headlight???

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

greyhawk
Noob
Noob

1992 CH-80 replacement headlight???

Post by greyhawk »

I've searched this forum as well as the web. looking for an aftermarket replacement head light for my 1992 CH-80.
As I understand, the OEM headlight is a one piece unit. Also read that there is a replacement headlight available where the bulb can be replaced. It was mentioned in the 94+ SA50 Elite Headlight Questions but the link that was given wasn't valid for some reason.
Any suggestions???
Thanks in advance.
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Re: 1992 CH-80 replacement headlight???

Post by mousewheels »

greyhawk wrote:As I understand, the OEM headlight is a one piece unit. Also read that there is a replacement headlight available where the bulb can be replaced. It was mentioned in the 94+ SA50 Elite Headlight Questions but the link that was given wasn't valid for some reason.
Any suggestions???
Check the parts fiche for a CH80 2001 and up. That's when Honda changed to a replaceable and brighter halogent lamp.
DeathByFox
Spree
Spree

Post by DeathByFox »

you have to get a new headlight and bulb for the 01 an up models. this is something I need to do as well...but it still works so f*** it right?
Bright lights put me in a dance But it aint house music makes me wanna dance
Kevinstonge
Elite
Elite

Post by Kevinstonge »

I got my 01+ setup on eBay for $60. Worth every penny. The light pattern and output is twice as good as the sealed beam.