look what i found

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: look what i found

Post by Trafficjamz »

PureAloha wrote:oh yeah it will be going in to my spree.
Not on a spree engine :confused: (nq50)?

That will not fit the spree.
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
PureAloha
BMX
BMX

Post by PureAloha »

Trafficjamz wrote:
PureAloha wrote:oh yeah it will be going in to my spree.
Not on a spree engine :confused: (nq50)?

That will not fit the spree.
hahahah dont worry buddy it will fit. When its done ill dare any one to crack the throttle wfo from a stop
Munstah666
Goped
Goped

Post by Munstah666 »

PureAloha wrote:
veedubh20 wrote:soon you will need disk spree... :lol:
oh yeah you know that my bradda my friend get one good deal on one DD front
Rare find on that FM first gen, slap Japan legs on that DD front, you have more choices as far as Rims and Big brake rotors. :thumbwink:
µùѵ£¼Òü«Òé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝Òâ×Òâ│
sum-azn-kid
Elite
Elite

Post by sum-azn-kid »

PureAloha wrote:
sum-azn-kid wrote:we got coulpe of those on the west side. my friend just got his p and running 114 i think wit the 52.6 crank. can't wait to see you setup for that bore. that bore is action. when the next cruz wit oscar guys?
yup should be action hopefully especially on a spree. I think we supposed to go in like 2 weeks. My s got stolen so i guess i going follow in my truck.
that is messed up, somebody came to our school and stole my friend's 85 toyota. people these days. dats pretty low stealing from a highshol parking lot. hope to see you guys aat the cruz den. good luck with your spree
2007 SYM DD50- baby blue 72 "Daily rider"-sold
1988 Honda SB50P-on going project
zuma 125-sold
Ninja 250r-totaled
PureAloha
BMX
BMX

Post by PureAloha »

sum-azn-kid wrote:
PureAloha wrote:
sum-azn-kid wrote:we got coulpe of those on the west side. my friend just got his p and running 114 i think wit the 52.6 crank. can't wait to see you setup for that bore. that bore is action. when the next cruz wit oscar guys?
yup should be action hopefully especially on a spree. I think we supposed to go in like 2 weeks. My s got stolen so i guess i going follow in my truck.
that is messed up, somebody came to our school and stole my friend's 85 toyota. people these days. dats pretty low stealing from a highshol parking lot. hope to see you guys aat the cruz den. good luck with your spree
yeah bra this island is turning to s*** with all these chronics stealing s***. By the way who is ?
sum-azn-kid
Elite
Elite

Post by sum-azn-kid »

Austin
I'm the young kid that cruz with marc guys from lahaina. Baby blue sym with scorp pipe. I was with Roger (black s with dio live ehadset and sef black/ddx airbox) on the travis cruz
zuma 125-sold
Ninja 250r-totaled
PureAloha
BMX
BMX

Post by PureAloha »

sum-azn-kid wrote:Austin
I'm the young kid that cruz with marc guys from lahaina. Baby blue sym with scorp pipe. I was with Roger (black s with dio live ehadset and sef black/ddx airbox) on the travis cruz
oh yeah i think i remember seeing you before. guarantee you seen my army green S with the red star on the front panel.
konaking
Spree
Spree

Post by konaking »

You gotta be on the pipe they don't make stroker cranks for sprees.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

konaking wrote:You gotta be on the pipe they don't make stroker cranks for sprees.
I think he is doing a dio/spree.
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
sum-azn-kid
Elite
Elite

Post by sum-azn-kid »

PureAloha wrote:
sum-azn-kid wrote:Austin
oh yeah i think i remember seeing you before. guarantee you seen my army green S with the red star on the front panel.
Yups i remember cuz i asked ya why you never bring your vid cam on traivs's cruz.
BTW did you chose one crank yet? If you bore is a 50mm kinda hard cuz 50 bore/ 50 crank kinda sucks. But 50 bore/ 52.6crank was action had choke torque but had to space out and idk if port timing was right. Should save the bore haha and just buy one ruima 55/54 bore 52.6 crank.
zuma 125-sold
Ninja 250r-totaled