opinions on best variated AF05e big bore kit

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

harleyracer59
BMX
BMX

opinions on best variated AF05e big bore kit

Post by harleyracer59 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:27 pm

im over this Italkit cylinder. the chrome is flaking and not a fan of the W exhaust port. id like to know from those that have run a bbk on your aero or elite which kit you liked the best. best quality, best performance. I liked the performance of my Italkit but the quality sucks! let me hear your thoughts thanks :popcorn:

Enjoy the ride!

Jonadz
Spree
Spree

Re: opinions on best variated AF05e big bore kit

Post by Jonadz » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:41 am

The Malossi cast. Tried and true, scooterswapshop.com has them. If it’s not in stock on the website give him a call!

harleyracer59
BMX
BMX

Re: opinions on best variated AF05e big bore kit

Post by harleyracer59 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:26 am

thanks for your vote.
that's what im probably gonna get, polini bbk is no longer produced, and I heard the same about the malosi kit from treatland. the sales manager said they will not be getting another batch no longer produced and when theyre gone theyre gone... scooter swap shop is out of stock also. or I would have gotten one on black Friday from sss or treats. maybe ill give them a call and see what he says. they got a good price on them, 20% off would have been nicer... lol

they really should update the Wikipedia bbk page. none of the af05 links are valid anymore