mini stroker crank

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Post by maddog »

Now i am in your world Bra- respect me!
some people dream of speed, i own your dreams!
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

hahah yeah ok. can do boss. hahahaha
what a joker
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

bitteraspects wrote:hahah yeah ok. can do boss. hahahaha
what a joker
I dont' get it.Alot of people say they can go so fast. Was your spree at the track or was it radared. Also were you going down hill.
Last edited by hrnytrtlsgsxr on Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

yeah nobodys calling you a liar. just asking for the paperwork that goes with the claim.
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Re: mini stroker crank

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

maddog wrote:if you guys don't want to bother with milling cases a mini stroker 44.4mm crank with a polini 72cc kit=76cc & 7 to 1 gears and its 75+mph real fast, torque is felt throughout the powerband.
the largest counter weighted mini stroke you can get is 44.5mm and they had them at VTcycles before. The largest full circle mini stroker crank you could get is a 43mm from cycleimports hawaii. Both of these shops have a website with these particular names as their website.then it actually comes out to 77cc with the counterweighted crank.Hope this helps anyone looking into a carnk like these. there are aslo racing cranks. One made by SEF and one by malossi.
lonelywanderer
Spree
Spree

Post by lonelywanderer »

hrnytrtlsgsxr wrote:
maddog wrote:if you guys don't want to bother with milling cases a mini stroker 44.4mm crank with a polini 72cc kit=76cc & 7 to 1 gears and its 75+mph real fast, torque is felt throughout the powerband.
the largest counter weighted mini stroke you can get is 44.5mm and they had them at VTcycles before. The largest full circle mini stroker crank you could get is a 43mm from cycleimports hawaii. Both of these shops have a website with these particular names as their website.then it actually comes out to 77cc with the counterweighted crank.Hope this helps anyone looking into a carnk like these. there are aslo racing cranks. One made by SEF and one by malossi.
8O
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

lonelywanderer wrote:
hrnytrtlsgsxr wrote:
8O
well that was a while back. But i wrote them down to remember what i could get if I ever went looking for one.
sulfuraciddd
Spree
Spree

Post by sulfuraciddd »

thats pretty darn fast and dam i thought my spree was fast. radar gun sir?
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

their like 100 off ebay,was thinking of picking one up, I think they have them at sports authority locally here,but ebay is my FRIEND !
sulfuraciddd
Spree
Spree

Post by sulfuraciddd »

85stroka wrote:their like 100 off ebay,was thinking of picking one up, I think they have them at sports authority locally here,but ebay is my FRIEND !
well go get it and then we can clock our bikes.
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

I saw sef crank on ebay. he used this crank on kymco,Im not sure will fit on dio :?. Kymco is a heavy moped than honda S.
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AMEWA%3AIT.
I gotta get the funds,I just bought my $1300 riser for my box at work me brokey,brokey,tax return time coming should see some major fundage-depends on the wife will give me - poss disc setup on the AERO :D
I dont think I can do 80 on a flat -not geared for it?
Last edited by 85stroka on Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember,everyone is human,even if there stupid!
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

disc aero would be cool.
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

[quote="bitteraspects"]disc aero would be cool.[/quote]
CHA CHING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »