honda dio bore kit

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

well its a raceing cdi....
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

this is a pic of it...
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

where you buying from ,I can try to look at what they offer and help you down the path
Remember,everyone is human,even if there stupid!
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

just a dude...
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

that he got the email off of me
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
diomike
Spree
Spree

Post by diomike »

in my dio everything is stoke but my bore kit and air filter. i would like to get new gears but around my house there about 150$ anyone got a better prise?or site.. i was thinking of getting roller hieghts to increse my top end but i just dont noe wat size. i also wanted to noe if this is any good http://cgi.ebay.ca/SYM-Kymco-Honda-Jet- ... dZViewItem
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

Have you every tried VT? that's crazy price for a set of gears !
you need gears and a new trans cover gasket -does not use without the gasket ,the gasket is a clearence style.
Get gears,trans cover gasket and some synth oil,u guy s use 10/30 we use 90W.
Rear trans gears with gasket (6.3, 6.8, 7.1, 7.5, 8.1, 8.4, 9.1, 10.1)
that's the rear set.
http://808mopedsports.com/index.htm
try this guy,I am not sure if he'll ship out, but I bought from him locally before,his name is Sam. :D
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

diomike wrote:in my dio everything is stoke but my bore kit and air filter. i would like to get new gears but around my house there about 150$ anyone got a better prise?or site.. i was thinking of getting roller hieghts to increse my top end but i just dont noe wat size. i also wanted to noe if this is any good http://cgi.ebay.ca/SYM-Kymco-Honda-Jet- ... dZViewItem
what you running now? by the cheap set that has 3-14 gs set's VT sell's em,buy shety weights to tune,then when It's all G and you happey then buy the good kind,koso or daytona.
Cant say this enough GET A RAMP/HIGH SPEED PULLEY/NEW BELT,and if the drive face opposite the frt oulley is rusted where the belt rides get 1 new one too,dont go cheap * ,buy as a SET!
diomike
Spree
Spree

Post by diomike »

i got good news. i put back my old air box with the old get and IT DOESNT BOOOOOOOGGGGGG :). it acctualy runs great. it hits 70-75 no problem.
iam still interested with a pully for now any one noe where i can get a one off in internet that ships to CANADA.
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

diomike wrote:i got good news. i put back my old air box with the old get and IT DOESNT BOOOOOOOGGGGGG :). it acctualy runs great. it hits 70-75 no problem.
iam still interested with a pully for now any one noe where i can get a one off in internet that ships to CANADA.
how do you know you are going 70mph and is it on the flats. we use radar gun or gps.
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

hrnytrtlsgsxr wrote:
diomike wrote:i got good news. i put back my old air box with the old get and IT DOESNT BOOOOOOOGGGGGG :). it acctualy runs great. it hits 70-75 no problem.
how do you know you are going 70mph and is it on the flats. we use radar gun or gps.
I think he means kph?
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

i actually have a friend from canada who sells moped parts. if yopu want i can give you his contact info
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

andy! :D
diomike
Spree
Spree

Post by diomike »

yes plz that would be great.
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

If it's andy
it's scootrsport.com