Elite SE50 Mods

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

sdugasjr
BMX
BMX

Re: Elite SE50 Mods

Post by sdugasjr »

bonesv wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:35 pm
sdugasjr wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:54 pm
motormike wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:07 pm Those are stock wheels on the Japanese model "Honda Dio ZX Live"
Thank you! Will the rear wheel just bolt right up to a stock AF05E? Also I found a G Dash whole front assembly on an auction site, but I'm not sure how to get it to me, since they won't ship it due to it being apart of their "forbidden item" list. Any ideas?
You must use a service to bid and receive your parts then they will ship it to you but I warn you about the cost of shipping these days!
Japan Auction Agency is who I use. PayPal only and they are an excellent service. You can bid on just about anything on the yahoo.aleado.com website it’s in English. Keep in mind of the time zone there as they are in Japan. :peace:
I've got a met stem to drop in now, just have to get some wheels and forks and such then I'll be all good, but it can wait a little lol
‘87 Elite SE50 - 72cc AF16
‘01 Elite SR