Disc Brakes / Stronger Drums

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

deal im in some place called idk... but im on hawaii... havein trouble finding u!
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

thats cause i am in hawaii. but offer is good all night. as soon as you get here all my bikes and spare parts are yours
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

ok well im at ur front door why wond u open it!!!
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

diosoljah wrote:
85stroka wrote:of what ? the dd 50 frt end will not be a direct bolt on, you need to either modify the stem -expensive unless you have a friend, or use a zx or G triple clamp -but there's only 2 sprees with disc frt end's 1 I know is using a live zx triple clamp! :D
Will the ZX Triple clamp bolt on to the spree? and ya dang you right with the dd50...just got one comlete front end and noticed how the stemt tapers wider than the zx triples.
IDK, quick fix is converting 1 right now, they are using the live triple clamp !
Remember,everyone is human,even if there stupid!
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

diosoljah wrote:
85stroka wrote:of what ? the dd 50 frt end will not be a direct bolt on, you need to either modify the stem -expensive unless you have a friend, or use a zx or G triple clamp -but there's only 2 sprees with disc frt end's 1 I know is using a live zx triple clamp! :D
Will the ZX Triple clamp bolt on to the spree? and ya dang you right with the dd50...just got one comlete front end and noticed how the stemt tapers wider than the zx triples.
The zx triple will be able to slide in the spree neck. The neck although is about 4.5 inches shorter than like the 87 neck which bolts straight up. You can also use the spree head but you will have to turn the stem 180 degrees to have the neck work with spree headset.