dio big bore?

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

diomike
Spree
Spree

Post by diomike »

bitteraspects do u think u cant get me carb and a ct manifold and maby some gear ratio. tell me the prises with shipin feee inclueded and i will lets u know if i will get it .
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

diomike wrote:bitteraspects do u think u cant get me carb and a ct manifold and maby some gear ratio. tell me the prises with shipin feee inclueded and i will lets u know if i will get it .
i can definately look into it. but as far as shipping im not sure, id have to talk to the boss about thet. i think it goes acording to weight.
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

bitteraspects wrote:
diomike wrote:bitteraspects do u think u cant get me carb and a ct manifold and maby some gear ratio. tell me the prises with shipin feee inclueded and i will lets u know if i will get it .
i can definately look into it. but as far as shipping im not sure, id have to talk to the boss about thet. i think it goes acording to weight.
you can also buy a box which is suppose to be a one time fee priority. Whatever can fit in that box can be sent at that price. Check it out.
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

yeah theres a flat rate box and a flat rate envelope. but im not sure what alls gonna fit because of the size of the packages. unless i repackage the carb and manifold.
diomike
Spree
Spree

Post by diomike »

i just got hooked up with some mainjets iam going to try to see if i can get the rite jetting and if it doesnt works then i will be veary interestade in those iteams.

wat size should i try if i got a cone filter and a 70cc kit i tryed 100 it boggs at 70-75km.
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

and what is ect? i want to know all of it so i dont get jipped....