My 120cc stroker on with pg big stroker pipe

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Spooneg6
Goped
Goped

My 120cc stroker on with pg big stroker pipe

Post by Spooneg6 »

A quick video of the first start, sorry i couldnt get a video riding but it is way to cold here in jersey , enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ULk7SW ... e=youtu.be
DirtyE
Elite
Elite

Re: My 120cc stroker on with pg big stroker pipe

Post by DirtyE »

Nice! Ive got so much work to do before mine will be assembled any ready to fire up. Kudos on the 120, im sure you'll be ripping in the spring! We've got about a foot of snow too, so I guess I have time.
98 Elite
4 strokes are for cars
ped
CB900F
CB900F

Post by ped »

Hi spooneg6. sounds very good.
I notice you don't have a fan cover on? Make sure you put the cover on before you go for a ride. You will burn your cylinder and piston if you don't.
unless it is water cool? Then you can just take the fan off.
:peace:
Life's a trip enjoy the ride.
94 elite SR, 86 spreedio, polini corsa, keli variator, 8.4, jet. speed 65 mph
spreedio video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZr46_-douQ
birdman
Spree
Spree

Post by birdman »

Sick! Cant wait to see vids of you riding and doing wheelies.
92 Yamaha Jog CY50
98 Yamaha Zuma
00 Honda Elite 50SR
82 Honda MB5
90 Honda NS50F
14 Yamaha FZ-09
16 Kawasaki Versys 650
bakaracer
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by bakaracer »

Sounds really rich. If your using pump gas, drop the compression if it's over 135psi. If not KABOOM!
Nothing like getting stroked!
Thanks to my sponsors
Nos Energy Drinks,themopedcompany.com,nwautoevents.com,Cycle Gear
90 honda dio sp 72cc
87 elite 50 s with 86cc watercooled mini stroke
87 elite 50 race bike mhr 72cc
91 yamaha tzr 250r
Spooneg6
Goped
Goped

Post by Spooneg6 »

bakaracer wrote:Sounds really rich. If your using pump gas, drop the compression if it's over 135psi. If not KABOOM!

I took the spark plug off and its burning toasty light brown im on 93 octain gas aka super here in jersey and i mix my fuel ratio at 32:1 in my opinion i think its running perfect ? I asked a few two stroke mechanics and they said the plug looks like its burning perfect
Spooneg6
Goped
Goped

Post by Spooneg6 »

Im running a 370 main jet on a 34mm mikuni tmx carb
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (100.77 KiB) Viewed 8234 times
bonesv

Post by bonesv »

Spooneg6 wrote:
bakaracer wrote:Sounds really rich. If your using pump gas, drop the compression if it's over 135psi. If not KABOOM!

I took the spark plug off and its burning toasty light brown im on 93 octain gas aka super here in jersey and i mix my fuel ratio at 32:1 in my opinion i think its running perfect ? I asked a few two stroke mechanics and they said the plug looks like its burning perfect
It sounds like it is running well but that has nothing to do with the compression. If your compression is above 135 it is recommended to use avaition fuel which is 100 octane and above. Higher octane gasoline does not pre-detonate at higher compression and cause you to burn a hole in the top of your piston. OR, you can lower the compression by adding a head gasket. Buy a tester.
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861
Spooneg6
Goped
Goped

Post by Spooneg6 »

bonesv wrote:
Spooneg6 wrote:

It sounds like it is running well but that has nothing to do with the compression. If your compression is above 135 it is recommended to use avaition fuel which is 100 octane and above. Higher octane gasoline does not pre-detonate at higher compression and cause you to burn a hole in the top of your piston. OR, you can lower the compression by adding a head gasket. Buy a tester.

I herd i can use rc nitro gas , the pink liquid gas . They use that in my country ( dominican rep. ) the dont mix it with anything and those scooters FLY . I dont want to lower my compression but i did put a spacer on the top end . I mite just take off 1 ring off the piston to lower the compression if needed which i dont think i mite need to lower
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

Spooneg6 wrote:
I herd i can use rc nitro gas , the pink liquid gas . They use that in my country ( dominican rep. ) the dont mix it with anything and those scooters FLY . I dont want to lower my compression but i did put a spacer on the top end . I mite just take off 1 ring off the piston to lower the compression if needed which i dont think i mite need to lower
You heard wrong. dont run rc nitro in your scooter.

What do you mean when you said you put a spacer on the top end?

Im not sure taking out one of the piston rings is the best way to lower compression :surprise:
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
deuce217
CB900F
CB900F

Post by deuce217 »

Another thought on nitro fuel, who can afford to run rc nitro in a 120cc anything? Thats stuff is spendy in a 3.3cc engine!
2000 Elite SR50 -THE PURPLE NURPLE
50mm BBK (tai)
26mm OKO (round slide) 135 Main Jet
V-8 pipe
39/18 secondary gears (7.583:1 ratio)
36 grams in Prodigy variator
Malossi Delta Clutch & WIng Bell- Thanks RED EFT
65mph GPS (on the freeway)
Spooneg6
Goped
Goped

Post by Spooneg6 »

I did stack a cyl head gasket , and why not remove 1 ring off the piston? Regular 125cc dirt bikes have 1 ring . I ran 1 ring on my scooter for a while actually and it did lower the compression . Never had a problem with it . Niw about the nitro fuel your totally wrong . In my country the run that strait for quarter mile races. Go on youtube and look for "cukin racing" you will find countless vids of them . They make things you would never believe to these scioter motors and clutch setups that are way more agressive then taiwan builds , please go on youtube and look for yourselves . Now about my carb , i rather run rich then lean . More fuel means cooler engine . My intake ports are fully ported and polished cylinder is as well and boost ports. Just waiting on a big ct black now
Spooneg6
Goped
Goped

Post by Spooneg6 »

This is one of the countless dio scoots from my country which have been brought over to boston , he is running a cr125 header for quarter mile . Idk how they set their clutches and final drives but they really run the entire quarter mile with out blowing up
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (128.26 KiB) Viewed 8210 times
Spooneg6
Goped
Goped

Post by Spooneg6 »

Another shot
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (116.98 KiB) Viewed 8210 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (116.98 KiB) Viewed 8210 times
Spooneg6
Goped
Goped

Post by Spooneg6 »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgiW-Ad-ENU

Heres a video of a verticle yamaha jog at 80cc for theybrun no fan covers since they only do a one shot run then turn the bike off , they never let it warm up completely