Burial Euro Blaze?

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

johnny248
Elite
Elite

Burial Euro Blaze?

Post by johnny248 »

A friend send me a link to this pipe that fits the Elites. What's the story on these things? They look pretty sweet. The pipe pulls tight to the bike, and it looks the chamber is angled up pretty high for groud clearance. The pipe actually sits above the axle nut, which Ive never seen on a Dio pipe. From the pictures it looks like a nicely built ring section welded pipe. And they actually will fit in an Af16/18? $370 at webike plus shipping? I know that is a lot of money for a pipe, but it's still less than the windjammer.

Has anyone had any experience?

..:ÔÇó┬░ 1994 HONDA ELiTE S SA50P - Original Owner ┬░ÔÇó:..
~UNDER CONSTRUCTiON~
bonesv

Re: Burial Euro Blaze?

Post by bonesv »

Those pipes are long gone......but they look so sweet! Here's the thread those were taken from. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12780&start=330#p143498
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861
johnny248
Elite
Elite

Post by johnny248 »

Are you sure? I have a link here (have to find it) where they were available. Another guy also purchased and installed one within the last year. I'll have to find that also.
~UNDER CONSTRUCTiON~
bonesv

Post by bonesv »

johnny248 wrote:Are you sure? I have a link here (have to find it) where they were available. Another guy also purchased and installed one within the last year. I'll have to find that also.
I would like that info if you do come across it. It's probably out of my reach money-wise....still.
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861
johnny248
Elite
Elite

Post by johnny248 »

bonesv wrote:
johnny248 wrote:Are you sure? I have a link here (have to find it) where they were available. Another guy also purchased and installed one within the last year. I'll have to find that also.
I would like that info if you do come across it. It's probably out of my reach money-wise....still.
OK. I'll go through my emails and see if I can find it.
~UNDER CONSTRUCTiON~
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

I'm the one that used to own that pipe, and the bike in the picture is mine. I originally got it new off of Yahoo auctions Japan. They don't make them anymore. I don't think it will fit on an SA50 elite due to the pipe angling up too close to the bodywork.

It is an amazing pipe, but I eventually sold it to a friend in Houston.

Here's a video of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88yrbnnvlbQ
johnny248
Elite
Elite

Post by johnny248 »

I never even thought about the plastic covers. One of the things I liked about that pipe is how high it is angled up. It looks like a really nice pipe. I've never been able to find any info on it as far as what it is really designed for, what it's ideal rpm range is, etc.
~UNDER CONSTRUCTiON~
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

Not sure what the ideal rpm range is, but it worked amazingly well with my MHR kit. Even with medium gearing, it was easy to get the front wheel off the ground with just the throttle.

I seriously doubt you'll even find another one of that particular model.