Af18 Corsa with new Corsa Race Pipe results, what next?

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

mantrans
BMX
BMX

Af18 Corsa with new Corsa Race Pipe results, what next?

Post by mantrans »

Took the PG long pipe off my Zx50 after G9 talked me into the Corsa Race pipe. The Corsa pipe is an animal, however I am not a veteran, actually pretty new to it so I have not tested anything but the two pipes listed. I did however come from the 2, stroke atv dirkbike world so I know a good power curve when I feel one and the Corsa pipe feels awesome. My trail tech is a little slow but the bike seems to come in between 8,700-9k and pulls to 11,050, messed with the cvt and it ran right to 11,520 but I was getting noticable detonation so I let go. It will do the numbers stated.

The new Pipe is killer but it feel like it made me realize " this is a fast as its going to get pal" SO I want to ask all of you what you would do as a next step, I am on a budget so no tripple digit stroker please but I am leaning on a stroker/ministroker although I have no clue what is more beneficial, I dont want to mess up the port timings due to a raised squish so im kind of lost. THanks guys!

Polini corsa, I cleaned up the exhaust port a bit, did not mess with port timing
Stock af18 cases I port matched to the bore and intake.
Malossi Stuffer crank
Stage 6 intake manifold
24mm polini pwk carb and evo filter
Corsa Race Pipe
Malossi variatior setup 6.0 g sliders
Polini 3g race clutch (3shoe) yellow springs on stiffest setting/ with yellow malossi center spring
malossi secondaries 16x42 stock primaries.
I am running race gas, I like to experiment with fuels, currently I am running vp Q16 which is a oxygenated fuel allowing me to upjet.

Homeade drag strip aka hardly traveled country road, do a few repeats to make sure the time is accurate and it runs 19.1@65mph with a top speed of 70.86 ( with a different cvt setup) The take off is slow as * and I cant figure it out ( saving that for another topic)