Need help from Spree pros for Dyno run calibration!! HELP!!!

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Need help from Spree pros for Dyno run calibration!! HELP!!!

Post by eclark5483 »

Hey guys, I am finally getting some time off from Polaris for a few days and I spoke with Shawn at SS Collision & Cycleworks. He's been super busy too, I guess Harley Davidson had some lawsuit over some illegal emission stuff and he's been scrambling to reconfigure tons of bikes and doing Dyno runs left and right. Well anyways, he's gonna make time tomorrow after 1:00 so we can finally get the Spree ran. But he needs some info and hopefully one of you guys knows it.

What he is looking for is the sys stoich air pressure so we know where we are at when looking for the correct hole size in the air box. If one of you guys knows and can help me out here, that would be super awesome.

P.S. YES MEATBALL, gonna try getting the fuel curves and air intake measurements at different R.P.M.'s, not just torque, HP, and top speed. :thumbwink:

Thanks guys.
eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Need help from Spree pros for Dyno run calibration!! HEL

Post by eclark5483 »

Yeah, he said something about stoich on Harleys is like 15 to 18 or something or other (edit: maybe he said 14-17?? who knows), can't remember. He's not sure what it would be for a scooter/2T because that isn't one of the run of the mill projects that they do. Then you have the issue with Honda making the engines so that they need a certain pressure to even run right. This stuff is all Greek to me, especially the 2T. I was trained to assemble the 4T, wasn't trained to tune them. 2T is a whole other ball game. Kinda like the blind leading the blind. But... I have confidence we WILL get the tuning perfect on the Tazland BBK.