Post big bore tuning+all my Newb questions

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Post big bore tuning+all my Newb questions

Post by eclark5483 »

I saw you were gonna give up on the BBK and sell it. Awe, that's too bad. Would have been nice to have someone who is using one with a stock intake do a awesome restore. I saw your Spree, love it!! Hope you make it awesome either way. Give up on the BBK, that's cool, don't blame you, but never give up on the Spree. You have yourself a cool little vintage scoot there.
Jonadz
Spree
Spree

Post by Jonadz »

As much as I wanted to keep the bbk the thing just wouldnt run over 30 without wanting to soft sieze. I tried jets ranging from 65-90 with 80-85 only being optimal. Air box though for future adventurist was conclusive at 2 1/2 inch holes with an 85. Honestly though after riding one with a swap done I thought "this is what I want!" The pick up and hill climb ability it needed most for my location! Not sure if you're familiar with the Pacific Northwest but the only thing that is flat is the water to the west! A Variated system I think is most needed!
jakubman1
Elite
Elite

Post by jakubman1 »

Dude thanks for the gears. I'm doin 42mph haha