Crankshaft quality by brand...

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Crankshaft quality by brand...

Post by Meatball »

In choosing a quality Crankshaft for the AF16 there are certainly many choices out there. Many different brands, types, prices and claims of "performance". Id like to hear from the masses on quality, durability, balance, fitment, performance difference,etc... on STOCK STROKE cranks. If we can even narrow it down to HPC full-circle types that would save confusion also. Brands such as Malossi, Phongeer and Athena to name a few, all make such cranks and dramatically vary in price.

Those with actual experience in these brands would be most helpful instead of just info youve read about them. Also, biased people with an agenda to sell me one can try to inflate their wallets elsewhere....cheers!
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
bonesv

Re: Crankshaft quality by brand...

Post by bonesv »

It's a no-brain-er in my opinion. Just get the Malossi and you have it covered. :thumbwink:
I have a couple extras if you need one let me know.
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861