Aero Exhaust

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Rob406
Noob
Noob

Aero Exhaust

Post by Rob406 »

Will a Dio or similar exhaust fit an Aero 80?

What models are close?

I can cut and weld. Does not mean i want to take a $200 pipe and chop it to pieces. So i am asking if anyone knows what will fit with minimal modification. Ideally something closer to stock (not looking for all-out race) and also not absurdly loud. The factory pipe is TINY i think it leaves a lot on the table…. Any suggestions?
Rob406
Noob
Noob

Re: Aero Exhaust

Post by Rob406 »

By the way. Not sure how much activity is on this site. But I cut my stock can open. I first noticed some carbon buildup on the tip. And there was a ton of buildup in the exhaust port in the cylinder. The can was pretty heavy so i wanted to see what was inside. So apparently this glasspack style exhaust hits the back of the can. And then fills it? Somehow finding its way to the second half which dumps out the bottom. The weight turns out to be from all the insulation and perf inside.

So i am wondering if the canister acts as an expansion chamber? I am thinking no and that its strictly for sound … ???
Attachments
29C4DF44-E0DE-4D31-BBDD-3258F329E733.jpeg
29C4DF44-E0DE-4D31-BBDD-3258F329E733.jpeg (257.85 KiB) Viewed 995 times