2001 honda elite s (dio) Stroker 100cc on spree

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

mercedesboy
BMX
BMX

Post by mercedesboy »

bond yo word 2 da bruthas, squid. n fess up.

less yo azz b grazz worldwide, foo
REGULATORS WORLDWIDE!
diosoljah
Spree
Spree

Post by diosoljah »

man you really hatin.....take a deep breath and exhale aaawwwwwwwrighhhhhhhhhhhh. then youll feel better
diosoljah
Spree
Spree

Post by diosoljah »

k back to the subject, I get the 54m prodigy watercooled bore kit but I seen another simular 54 watercooled kit with o-rings and crap mine dont. which kit would be better?
jdm87S
Noob
Noob

Post by jdm87S »

Mad props to you and your awesome setup on the Spree. Yup, just stick to the subject and dont listen to this pied piper pretender.
mercedesboy
BMX
BMX

Post by mercedesboy »

[quote="jdm87S"]Mad props to you and your awesome setup on the Spree. Yup, just stick to the subject and dont listen to this pied piper pretender.[/quote]

"mad props" fkn gump action

ya poser #2, das righ. at least diosoljah got da spree. what u got squid?

m/f posa iz what
REGULATORS WORLDWIDE!
diosoljah
Spree
Spree

Post by diosoljah »

whoa "poser" havent heard that term for a while, yeah I guess you can call me that after all im just a novice in all this mopedsuperuper stuff, by the way I built my spree from the ground up and did have help from unkle dave porting and case clearance issues but other than that Ive done all the tuning and i can tell you it wasnt easy and cheap but all in all ive had fun doing it. sorry to impose on you oh great one
mercedesboy
BMX
BMX

Post by mercedesboy »

[quote="diosoljah"]whoa "poser" havent heard that term for a while, yeah I guess you can call me that after all im just a novice in all this mopedsuperuper stuff, by the way I built my spree from the ground up and did have help from unkle dave porting and case clearance issues but other than that Ive done all the tuning and i can tell you it wasnt easy and cheap but all in all ive had fun doing it. sorry to impose on you oh great one[/quote]

JDM is da posa, not you diosoljah. if JDM was real, he wud log in with his same name as in FH forum.

DS, i do recall that me n you was frens in FH forums.
why did u leave, u was one of the coolest.

u told it like it is in FH.
u da realist.

why dont u come on back n hook up wit us Regulaters and regulate
with us?

itz all good, homes. i do recall now. MCB
REGULATORS WORLDWIDE!
diosoljah
Spree
Spree

Post by diosoljah »

its all gude, yeah I should FH often, been kinda busy lately, just bought one brand new DO DO 50 though lol.
jdm87S
Noob
Noob

Post by jdm87S »

Oh yeah, that where I remember this pretender who plays the pied piper playing his hawaiian music at. He says hes from here and there but hes nowhere to be found too. He is also two faced if not more because he calls ds poser #1 and now he does an about turn just like the way he was trying for burn you at the stakes for just telling the truth about your awesome spree, but at the same time still has the "gump"tion to call you frens. Thats all cool though and hes cool as he wants to be, but just keeping this "squid" in check is all.
mercedesboy
BMX
BMX

Post by mercedesboy »

[quote="jdm87S"]Oh yeah, that where I remember this pretender who plays the pied piper playing his hawaiian music at. He says hes from here and there but hes nowhere to be found too. He is also two faced if not more because he calls ds poser #1 and now he does an about turn just like the way he was trying for burn you at the stakes for just telling the truth about your awesome spree, but at the same time still has the "gump"tion to call you frens. Thats all cool though and hes cool as he wants to be, but just keeping this "squid" in check is all.[/quote]

a, billy bob go back to yo rednek * an yo momma who iz takin it 2 u now? * iz a pied piper,
skank beotch? iz dat da same as yo lo-life azz, m/f?

DS is a cool dude. * r u? u aint shet das wut. come out wit yo handle boy!!! sted a jus hidin be-hind yo momma be-hind.

but iz all gud. cuz u jus a pre-schul posa anyway. ya yo momma callin now betta run home, maricon fo somebody chamber loos in yo puss-face
REGULATORS WORLDWIDE!
mercedesboy
BMX
BMX

Post by mercedesboy »

[quote="diosoljah"]its all gude, yeah I should FH often, been kinda busy lately, just bought one brand new DO DO 50 though lol.[/quote]

cool, bro. see u ther soon, look 4 the "Regulators Roster" topic and BO$$ SFA will hook u up. Powa On!!
REGULATORS WORLDWIDE!
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

projects galore :nerd:
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

[quote="burnt_toast"][img]http://aseclub.net/invision/html/emoticons/drama.gif[/img][/quote]
Indeed- :D
somebody just regulating :D
Remember,everyone is human,even if there stupid!
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

drama :?
mercedesboy
BMX
BMX

Post by mercedesboy »

[quote="85stroka"][quote="burnt_toast"][img]http://aseclub.net/invision/html/emoticons/drama.gif[/img][/quote]
Indeed- :D
somebody just regulating :D[/quote]

jus doin our job, bo$$ xr
REGULATORS WORLDWIDE!