Was at a motorcycle salvage yard yesterday.

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

dogmir
Goped
Goped

Was at a motorcycle salvage yard yesterday.

Post by dogmir »

Anyone in need of spree plastics Sutters Speed Shop outside Madison, WI has a pile lol. They have quite a bit of Honda stuff then alot of cheaper, thinner chinese clones. Some brand new in plastic bags. I would say about 15 genuine sets of rear frame covers for each side. Somewhere around 50 or 60 generic ones. Around 15 handle bar covers. A few generic elite clone plastics and a few generic feeling aero parts as well. Just thought I would throw that out for anyone around southern Wisconsin. All of their plastics are stored indoors they mostly had stuff from snowmobiles and quads in that shed and scooter stuff was spread out all of over the place. I walked the yard too, 2 passport frames in decent shape. Lots of moped frames from grasshoppers, 1 honda express, Puch, a hobbit or two. Interesting place to waste some time at. Friday I plan to go to another salvage yard I know of that has around 25 scooters mostly elites and razz, but mostly whole. Might come home with another dio who knows lol.
speedy_aero
Noob
Noob

Re: Was at a motorcycle salvage yard yesterday.

Post by speedy_aero »

this summer i was at sport wheels in jordan mn and id say they have around 50-100 mopeds around very few complete and they are mostly in a huge pile, haphazardly thrown in so to get to a moped you have to climb over 10-20 to get there. but every time i had to pick up a part i had a few to chose from, a lot of sprees but defently one of my favorite places to spend a after noon
"it isn't custom if its bolt on"

86 Honda aero 50
80 Honda cb 400f
72 Yamaha rt 360 enduro
matzke3
BMX
BMX

Re: Was at a motorcycle salvage yard yesterday.

Post by matzke3 »

I was at Sutters about 2 weeks ago. Tons of Af05 s. But not one af16. They give total free reign of the yard though