daywot (now Censored)

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

808BMW
Elite
Elite

Re: daywot (now sensored)

Post by 808BMW »

I am not affiliated with VT cycles in anyway.

I consider most of this thread a hissy fit.
novs86 wrote:You know what... maybe VT cycles is a great place to buy parts. I don't doubt that in the least. I'm sorry though...if he was that intelligent he would have a good website or sell on EBay.(maybe he does sell on Ebay under a different name which would be stupid as well!)
I took this as a "slam" on VT. I mistakenly thought you said their website sucks, but that was just quoting wiguy05. Either way making insinuations against someone's intelligence without even knowing them is not nice.

If you consider my opinion stupidity, good for you. We obviously feel the same.
In 2040 they say we're going away
We could never let them control
Hawaiian man, take back your hawaiian land
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: daywot (now Censored)

Post by Bear45-70 »

Lunytune wrote:Why are we still talking about censorship by a moderator or administrator. It hasn't happened!!! Novs, the only reason I suggested "boycott" as a better word was because you were the original poster and used "sensor", meaning "censor". But it hasn't happened, so I'm wondering why we're still talking about it.
There is censorship happening! When the mod deleted the dollar amounts originally posted. That's is the definition of censor, "removing or restricting what is said or written." Censoring has nothing to do with any of the business mentioned in this thread.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
novs86
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by novs86 »

808BMW wrote:I am not affiliated with VT cycles in anyway.

I consider most of this thread a hissy fit.
novs86 wrote:You know what... maybe VT cycles is a great place to buy parts. I don't doubt that in the least. I'm sorry though...if he was that intelligent he would have a good website or sell on EBay.(maybe he does sell on Ebay under a different name which would be stupid as well!)
I took this as a "slam" on VT. I mistakenly thought you said their website sucks, but that was just quoting wiguy05. Either way making insinuations against someone's intelligence without even knowing them is not nice.

If you consider my opinion stupidity, good for you. We obviously feel the same.
I'm glad we all agree on your stupid opinion on this subject :shock: then :lol:
I'd rather be riding my Aero!
808BMW
Elite
Elite

Post by 808BMW »

novs86 wrote: I'm glad we all agree on your stupid opinion on this subject :shock: then :lol:
You and everyone else in your little world.

You wouldn't be able to get parts in Hawaii anyway judging by your manners.
novs86
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by novs86 »

808BMW wrote:
novs86 wrote: I'm glad we all agree on your stupid opinion on this subject :shock: then :lol:
You and everyone else in your little world.

You wouldn't be able to get parts in Hawaii anyway judging by your manners.
boo hoo :cry: Poor you and your hurt feelings! Sorry, but my manners are fine . Because you don't agree with what I'm saying is your problem. No one asked you to respond to this thread did they? If you don't like what you are reading and you were offended then stay out of it (just like you told me when you said buy your parts elsewhere if you dont like it!) But wait .. that expressed good manners didn't it!
808BMW
Elite
Elite

Post by 808BMW »

Wow strong feelings all around eh?
Nobody is obviously changing anyone's opinion in here, so please everyone just let it out. You'll feel a lot better.
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

It's apparently a long hot summer and some people don't know how to handle it.
What hissy fit? Please quote this for me. I never slammed VTCycles but defended them fromy your stupidity.Who are you to tell me where to buy stuff? Wait unless you are VT Cycles?
I agree with you. Some people seem to think that just because you express your view on something that you're throwing a hissy fit. If you want a hissy fit, just look around. I see it coming from both sides. Chill out.

If VTCycle is a small shop operation, how is they have time to answer the phone but not put up a decent website? Mechanics and Service managers don't have time to answer the phone. If they're going to get into internet sales, they need to act like they are serious. That's not throwing a hissy fit. Just stating facts. I was going to bite the bullet and call them for a sale, but you're about to talk me out of it. I'm glad they're not on the island which thinks they are the elitists.
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
Spreetard
Elite
Elite

Post by Spreetard »

i can't belive i read through all that *.

REALLY. :evil:

if you think daywot's markups are bad, you really don't want to know how much yout TV cost the person selling it. retail electronics often have a markup of close to 100%. the average retail markup is somewhere around 30%. welcome to capitalism. if you can do better, start your own buisness.
Ol' Red
1987 Spree, 42mph on 49cc (gps)
Broken...
Spreeio
1987 Spree
With af16e powah!!!!
77cc Malossi Ministroker, 24mm oKo, 30mm V8 pipe.
Chinabike 3000! GY6 clone daily driver/ beater machine bought for $75!
SpyderMike
Elite
Elite

Post by SpyderMike »

can this s*** get closed or what?...mods.. looking at you 8)
novs86
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by novs86 »

Spreetard wrote:i can't belive i read through all that *.

REALLY. :evil:

if you think daywot's markups are bad, you really don't want to know how much yout TV cost the person selling it. retail electronics often have a markup of close to 100%. the average retail markup is somewhere around 30%. welcome to capitalism. if you can do better, start your own buisness.
Here we go again...
I cant believe you read this whole thing either!
I think we know about markup....
Bla... bla...bla.bla ....bla on opinions of where and who to buy sh*t from.
This thread had gone in so many stupid directions.
novs86
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by novs86 »

Last post on this
too much energy wasted on this already.
Im out
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

Arnadanoob wrote:Pat's a good guy to work with!
I've bought from Pat too! He is top notch!
z50r-ghost
CB900F
CB900F

Post by z50r-ghost »

Just to change the seriousness of this post-gone-hostile, and to help out on my buddy Patrick's behalf, he is out of the country until mid September. If you email him, give him time to answer... he will answer emails as soon as he has a free minute.

-However, he IS still selling and shipping his scooter parts / Ebay stuff; his wife is taking care of all his scooter parts business. -She knows her stuff when it comes to parts, too!

No disappointments with Daywot. That man has had the Honda scooter - parts distribution on "lockdown" since 2000.

later, jon
.locked away in a cage my rage has got the best of me
time finds a way each day of leaving less of me behind.

>< Solitaire Unraveling ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45NfWSX-Vk
...my life story

1990HONDANS50F
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

z50r-blank wrote:Just to change the seriousness of this post-gone-hostile, and to help out on my buddy Patrick's behalf, he is out of the country until mid September. If you email him, give him time to answer... he will answer emails as soon as he has a free minute.

-However, he IS still selling and shipping his scooter parts / Ebay stuff; his wife is taking care of all his scooter parts business. -She knows her stuff when it comes to parts, too!

No disappointments with Daywot. That man has had the Honda scooter - parts distribution on "lockdown" since 2000.

later, jon
The complaint was not about Daywot or his business and how he operates it. It was about one of his parts supplier, drop shipping items and not blanking out Daywot's cost, so the customer will not see what his markup is. That is just poor business practice. If I was Daywot, I would be all over Polini's sorry butt for doing this. If he knew this was happening and ignored it, then his bad. Now he does know about it and if it continues it is Daywots fault. The second complaint was about the mods censoring the cost and retail prices from the thread, since it is public knowledge because the price thing has happened more than once.

Oh, and I'm done with this.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

Rodney King, May 1, 1992
People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?...ItÔÇÖs just not right. ItÔÇÖs not right. ItÔÇÖs not, itÔÇÖs not going to change anything. WeÔÇÖll, weÔÇÖll get our justice....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, weÔÇÖre all stuck here for a while. LetÔÇÖs try to work it out. LetÔÇÖs try to beat it. LetÔÇÖs try to beat it. LetÔÇÖs try to work it out
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes