NASCAR

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

odinxxix
CB900F
CB900F

Re: NASCAR

Post by odinxxix »

:woot: sundays race was a good race for everybody except kyle busch. even dale jr moved up 2 spots in the points!! cant wait to see the out come this year, with tony hunting down that trophy!! this has turned out to be a great year for the chase
1986 honda spree(silver fox)
BBK
85 head
SB50 intake
SB50 reeds
taz gears
2.75X10 tires
2000 honda elite S
prodigy vari
2k grabber clutch springs
9:1 gears
jdm tail lite
1982 suzuki FA50
motormike

Post by motormike »

...yeah, it sure has....I would feel pretty good about picking Stewart or Edwards in a pool right now....
RideRed
<(2)Gyro S><Helix><Sym Wolf>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
odinxxix
CB900F
CB900F

Post by odinxxix »

me too. im still gonna pull for tony the indiana boy.!! but cousin carl would be a great change. :peace: :2thumbs:
BBK
85 head
SB50 intake
SB50 reeds
taz gears
2.75X10 tires
2000 honda elite S
prodigy vari
jdm tail lite
1982 suzuki FA50
motormike

Post by motormike »

....Casey Kahne wins at Phoenix, Edwards is 2nd, Stewart 3rd.....the pressure is building...only 3 points to decide the champ.

KYLE BUSCH deserved to be penalized and he was....

Brian Vickers does the same thing to Matt Kennseth, but Nascar does nothing because it was done under green...BULL SH*T.....

Leffler took out Sadler in the Nationwide race, but that was not an obviously intentional act....VICKERS needs to be parked, fined, and run out of the sport...(okay, I hate Vickers)...and both Buschs, Robbie Gordon, and a few others from time to time.... :hi:
RideRed
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

that vickers hit was pretty funny though. payback is a b****

Stewart's gonna win it all. he's a natural champion, and it shows in the way he drives the wheels off of anything with an engine

Carl seems like a cool dude too, but i don't think he's gonna pull it off
'86 Honda Spree : taz stage3 w/ mild porting, head milled 0.015", and pulley mod. 2k+ mies on kit
'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 Maxi Newport. Polini 64cc case matched, hi comp head, Rito alum crank, delorto 21mm race, etc.
'78 PA50 Hobbit
motormike

Post by motormike »

....i gotta say that there are a lot of tallented drivers, some sportsman, some slimeballs....Who we like and "root for" is our own business, cause this is America....I am a Tony Stewart fan cause he grew up racing central Indiana where I spent 33 years...I had a few brushes with fame racing go-karts with Tony....I've seen the line he would hold lap after lap without varying more than an inch either way....this happened May 24, 1996, the year Tony Stewart sat on the pole for the Indy 500 @ 233.718 mph...Rookie of the year...Buddy Lazier won that one....good times I tell ya...... :hi:
RideRed
odinxxix
CB900F
CB900F

Post by odinxxix »

didnt tony win an indy championchip? maybe im wrong. you know jeff gordons parents moved to pitsboro indianaso that he could be closer to and influenced by indy car raceing. there are a couple more from indiana, ryan newman(southbend) and i cant remember his namebut he drove the DLP#97.he is from laporte indiana. ill root for tony stewart, i would like to see him win another cup.
BBK
85 head
SB50 intake
SB50 reeds
taz gears
2.75X10 tires
2000 honda elite S
prodigy vari
jdm tail lite
1982 suzuki FA50
motormike

Post by motormike »

Yeah, Tony won the '97 IRL championship....I was living in Pittsboro when "Jeffie" won the innaugural Brickyard 400....locals all went to Main Street in Pittsboro to celebrate and wait for Jeff to come by...he had better things to do....the reason the Gordons moved to Indy was told on a bio I watched recently, that being, Indiana was the only state that allowed drivers of USAC Sprint cars to be under age 14...and then there's Indy, too....one of the big dogs running Outlaw Sprints is Joey Saldana, Brownsburg....that DLP #97 sounds familiar...IDK...The last driver to win a championship in Nascar, (before Jimmie Johnson got on his run of 5 straight) was 2005...Tony Stewart...be kewl if he's the one to de-throne the #48...... :urban:
RideRed
motormike

Post by motormike »

...............................................TRUCKS !!!!!!!!...........................
or rain........both, actually. only 17 laps short of complete w/Sauter winning the race. Harvick and Hamlin both would have passed him on the last lap, but Sauter moved up the track to halt a run that Hamlin was making. The rain came and yellow out just before Harvick was gonna pass both of them like a bullet. Camping World champ=Austin Dillon. ARCA champ=Ty Dillon....grandpa with deep pockets never hurt nobody.
RideRed
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

Stewart's gonna win the championship.

I predict the 16 ill win the race

Hopefully next year they stop putting an in-car camera in JRs car " just because" . Such an irrelevant driver.. Might as well but it in Kvapils car
'86 Honda Spree : taz stage3 w/ mild porting, head milled 0.015", and pulley mod. 2k+ mies on kit
'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 Maxi Newport. Polini 64cc case matched, hi comp head, Rito alum crank, delorto 21mm race, etc.
'78 PA50 Hobbit
motormike

Post by motormike »

.................It's ON............no, it''s rain......crab
RideRed
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

that 14 can't be stopped!

take a DS through the grill. fix it, and start back in 40th. drive back through the field like a BOSS!!

"they're gonna feel like sh*t, when we kick their as* after this "

LOVE IT
'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 PA50 Hobbit
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

keeping it classy !

'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 PA50 Hobbit
motormike

Post by motormike »

.................... :thumbwink:
RideRed
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

Look at that 14 !! Driving the wheels off that thing
'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 PA50 Hobbit