Spelling

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: Spelling

Post by swimmingfree »

good to no that if i need to yell at some one no caps till after spell check :happy:
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

Your claim of dyslexia is mostly bull. Your spelling and wrong use of words is the biggest problem you have and makes your prose unreadable at times.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

bear
Your claim of dyslexia is mostly bull. Your spelling and wrong use of words is the biggest problem you have and makes your prose unreadable at times

how can i prove it ???
if i'm that big of a * to do that you thing i wood also * and wood make some easy to read ones on here !! so i guess it a wish to have this so how mine time have i use this to help me.???? its not like i'm saying i'm a helpless women or a person that has nothing so send me free parts ??? and the faster i go the worst it gets .. if all i had to say wood fit on one line it wood not be so hard to read ..yes at time i get hard to read its because i cant spell the word i want so i have to go the long way around ..

as a man ( well that's what you clam ?) of your age i wood bet you have or had met people like me .. i'm 51 and help was not out there like it is now .. may son has it as well but he got the help he needed right a way so his spelling and reading is closer to norm i never got help till i was in 9 grad ( 1974 ) ..

bear you disappoint me i finger you stare this to help me not to call me a layer!!
are you in the 55%
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

swimmingfree wrote:bear
Your claim of dyslexia is mostly bull. Your spelling and wrong use of words is the biggest problem you have and makes your prose unreadable at times

how can i prove it ???
if i'm that big of a * to do that you thing i wood also * and wood make some easy to read ones on here !! so i guess it a wish to have this so how mine time have i use this to help me.???? its not like i'm saying i'm a helpless women or a person that has nothing so send me free parts ??? and the faster i go the worst it gets .. if all i had to say wood fit on one line it wood not be so hard to read ..yes at time i get hard to read its because i cant spell the word i want so i have to go the long way around ..

as a man ( well that's what you clam ?) of your age i wood bet you have or had met people like me .. i'm 51 and help was not out there like it is now .. may son has it as well but he got the help he needed right a way so his spelling and reading is closer to norm i never got help till i was in 9 grad ( 1974 ) ..

bear you disappoint me i finger you stare this to help me not to call me a layer!!
are you in the 55%
swimmingfree
I've lived with a dyslexic person for 33 years and she uses the right words, sometimes she inverts letters (which sell check catches) but does not use the wrong words (which spell check can not catch, a grammar check program will catch the wrong words). An example is in the first word of the last sentence of you little missive. May instead of My. You can fix that by learning to proof read and that means learning to read what is on the page and not what you think you wrote. Oh and my wife is 8 years your senior so don't be telling me about not being able to over come this stuff because there was no help out there back then.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
motormike

Post by motormike »

swimmingfree wrote: bear you disappoint me i finger you stare this to help me not to call me a layer!!
swimmingfree
No person shall consider themselves exempt from the wrath of Bear........layer, layer,....pants on fayer.
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

I've lived with a dyslexic person for 33 years and she uses the right words, sometimes she inverts letters (which sell check catches) but does not use the wrong words (which spell check can not catch, a grammar check program will catch the wrong words). An example is in the first word of the last sentence of you little missive. May instead of My. You can fix that by learning to proof read and that means learning to read what is on the page and not what you think you wrote. Oh and my wife is 8 years your senior so don't be telling me about not being able to over come this stuff because there was no help out there back then. quote

sell spell check no grammar check

which spell check can not catch, a grammar check program will catch the wrong words..
i think your right but if i don't no were it is or how to use it what good is it ??

You can fix that by learning to proof read and that means learning to read what is on the page and not what you think you wrote..
so your wife is dyslexia i do hole Harley believe that .. because you sound like my dad and him getting mad as * because i never past a spelling test with more then 7 out of ten being the best i ever did ... but he to this day cant even change oil or fix the mover nothing manual at all but give him a Knife and a side of beef and now you have food .. so i guess not all people are the some .. so your perfect???

this stuff because there was no help out there back then..
i said
i never got help till i was in 9 grad ( 1974 ) ..
then i went to a class called resource class ( like special ed ) for one hour a day and it was the first year thay had one !!! so do think it helped.. no.. i don't think so .... we were guinea pig that's all . they are allot better at going help to the kids sooner now .. when did she get help in school ?
you no bear i'm glad to see you put more then one line down .. why don't you do the same to the people how want help on here ???
swimmingfree
P.S.
it better to say something on the low down (pm) then to scream it on the net.. i wood hear you better and not think so low of you
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

that pm thing only work when
you are happening me and not your ego
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

You are the one who brought the subject up and use it as an excuse. Don't be blaming be for making it public, you did that from day one.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

i did it after a got s*** from some people on here about miss spelling words and bad grammar and they all pm me with a apology and i never haled a bad filling for that .. so shod i have just go back in hiding??? or should i put it up so you now what your dealing with ..
that why it on my list of bull ..
do you think i should not be on here ?
I'm to stumped ?
don't no a thing?
keep the retard in the closet?
what???

but if you no and become a bully over it that not right...
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

swimmingfree wrote:i did it after a got s*** from some people on here about miss spelling words and bad grammar and they all pm me with a apology and i never haled a bad filling for that .. so shod i have just go back in hiding??? or should i put it up so you now what your dealing with ..
that why it on my list of bull ..
do you think i should not be on here ?
I'm to stumped ?
don't no a thing?
keep the retard in the closet?
what???

but if you no and become a bully over it that not right...
swimmingfree
Quit whining, I am a disabled vet with several handicaps, but I do not go around using them as an excuse. I just work at over coming them. So either shut the F**k up and work on dealing with your disability or go back in the closet because that is the easy way. Makes no difference to me but don't play the pity card because I will stuff it down your throat.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
motormike

Post by motormike »

Bear45-70 wrote: Quit whining,............shut the F**k up ......... I will stuff it down your throat.
.........just a few more examples of why members suggest extermination.......
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
niftyman
Spree
Spree

Post by niftyman »

So what are your dissabilitys bear ?
Small * syndrome
* for a face syndrome
My wife has bigger balls than me syndrome
Ive never had any friends syndrome
Im on the pc all the time cause it will cause me a heart attack trying to get up
DJ1

NEK MINNIT

Malossi
DJ1 54mph
dio gear swap in progress
living in chch NZ
earthquake central
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

Quit whining, I am a disabled vet with several handicaps, but I do not go around using them as an excus..

Ive herd this ever time your being a * to people and there putting you in your place ..

So either shut the F**k up and work on dealing with your disability or go back in the closet because that is the easy way. Makes no difference to me but don't play the pity card because I will stuff it down your throat.

you put out the bate to set me up to come in to this so when its done you wood feel so munch better about your self . i guess it did not work like you wanted to???? i'm not a mouse ..

. in my eye you are a poor excuse for a person with no friends in the real word and a * pore why of dealing with people on here as well .. most the time you do nothing but belittle people and its a shame you have a lot of skill in this stuff but in stead of helping you give them one line of info and when they ask for more from you blow then out of the water with your attack..

swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

niftyman wrote:So what are your dissabilitys bear ?
Small * syndrome
* for a face syndrome
My wife has bigger balls than me syndrome
Ive never had any friends syndrome
Im on the pc all the time cause it will cause me a heart attack trying to get up
No, I have none of you disabilities.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

swimmingfree wrote:Quit whining, I am a disabled vet with several handicaps, but I do not go around using them as an excus..

Ive herd this ever time your being a * to people and there putting you in your place ..

So either shut the F**k up and work on dealing with your disability or go back in the closet because that is the easy way. Makes no difference to me but don't play the pity card because I will stuff it down your throat.

you put out the bate to set me up to come in to this so when its done you wood feel so munch better about your self . i guess it did not work like you wanted to???? i'm not a mouse ..

. in my eye you are a poor excuse for a person with no friends in the real word and a * pore why of dealing with people on here as well .. most the time you do nothing but belittle people and its a shame you have a lot of skill in this stuff but in stead of helping you give them one line of info and when they ask for more from you blow then out of the water with your attack..

swimmingfree
Now, not only are you dyslexic but paranoid. This post had ZERO to do with you. PERIOD! God, still whining!
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree