what cars/trucks do you guys have ?

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

what cars/trucks do you guys have ?

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

kj
Last edited by uk-visionsa50 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good toolkit is a hammer and a condom. If the hammer doesn't fix it, Use the condom to f**k it!
motormike

Re: what cars/trucks do you guys have ?

Post by motormike »

Here's all I can post at the moment, 1994 Ford F-150 XLT with 330,000 miles. Taken Oct.24, 2012 at the True Grits 50cc Fun Run. Took the Gyro to get around campground, rode NS50F in the Run.
True Grits 2012 B 007.JPG
True Grits 2012 B 007.JPG (184.22 KiB) Viewed 9341 times
True Grits 2012 B 047.JPG
True Grits 2012 B 047.JPG (151.25 KiB) Viewed 9341 times
Attachments
True Grits 2012 winner 001.JPG
True Grits 2012 winner 001.JPG (182.57 KiB) Viewed 9341 times
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

bet the ns50 is fun :) trading in my fiesta soon ive only had it a week but its too small for what I need I need something with a bit more power to keep me entertained :roll:
A good toolkit is a hammer and a condom. If the hammer doesn't fix it, Use the condom to f**k it!
motormike

Post by motormike »

Yes uk, NS50 will pull me along at 55 mph on the flat.
If it's not fun to ride, I don't have it.... :thumbwink:
RideRed
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

ive ridden the ns125 but never the ns50 although I was a little silly with the throttle on the ns125 and got pulled over by a very angry police officer whos partner was almost * themselves laughing when he asked what i had got out of it and i told them angry police officer was not impressed with my answer especially as i was still on L plates (only had a learners licence back then)
motormike

Post by motormike »

Good story. USA never saw the NS125 or bigger. Only got the NS50F for one year, 1990. They are few and far between. I've been lucky enough to have had three...sold one and kept one for spares.
RideRed
Pineapplegti
Elite
Elite

Post by Pineapplegti »

Current stable
New to me single cab shot bed v8 truck.. Soon to have boost
My moped
My scooter
Wife's daily 6smt 2.0t Tiguan
My daily 12 gti 3 inch turbo back apr stg2
Miata project .. Soon to be ls powered.. Everyone needs one of these
78 Kromag. (Briton Bee) .. Under the knife.. Derbi pyramid port dual variated
78 flying dutchman.. e50 swap. mlm pipe custom tank seat.. gila kit
85 Honda spree . Af16 swap joerock mhr mini stroke scorpion pipe.
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

personal opinion but I really don't like the corvette, really like the golf and the mx5 though, the mx5 is 2nd in my all time favourite car list, ive owned 7 cars my 3rd one was a mx5 in silver drove that thing to its death and blew the cylinder head gasket, couldn't be bothered fixing it though wich I really regret :( just wondering what is it with America and pick ups ? what do you like so much about them ? I get it if your using them for work etc but people using them for daily drivers I honestly don't get it ?
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

motormike wrote:Good story. USA never saw the NS125 or bigger. Only got the NS50F for one year, 1990. They are few and far between. I've been lucky enough to have had three...sold one and kept one for spares.

I don't think we ever got the ns50 over here but then weve got the aprillia rs50, the derbi gpr50 and a few others that are very good 50cc manual bikes
Pineapplegti
Elite
Elite

Post by Pineapplegti »

The c6 z06 will stay with most cars double its price .. It takes a gt2 to beat one in stock form. On the ring they stay with mid to high level prancing horse cars as well. 505 hp 3100 lbs 200 mph car for under 40k used ;).. As far as the truck I use it to pull my trailer and my turbo rail and transport my moped and scooter. If You have a house a pickup is completely necessary .that being said if I had it my way I'd have a flat in Bristol .(uk). I'd own a 1.8t swapped lupo or 6n polo have a couple lambrettas .
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

Pineapplegti wrote:The c6 z06 will stay with most cars double its price .. It takes a gt2 to beat one in stock for. On the ring they stay with mid to high level prancing horse cars as well. 505 hp 3100 lbs 200 mph car for under 40k used ;).. As far as the truck I use it to pull my trailer and my turbo rail and transport my moped and scooter. If You have a house a pickup is completely necessary .that being said if I had it my way I'd have a flat in Bristol .(uk). I'd own a 1.8t swapped lupo or 6n polo have a couple lambrettas .
id love a vw polo with the 2.0 engine out of a 07 golf gti then it would be byebye to the little boys in their mums 1.0 citroen saxo, but with me practicality must come first, so I cant have anything smaller than my fiesta wich is getting too small now, with 3 little sisters and a autistic 15 year old brother to take to and from school each day I kinda need something bigger so im looking at a ford focus, if I could id have a flat down Bristol too but aint gonna happen lol stuck where I am purely because the rents cheap and its got a big driveway wich I badly need lol
Pineapplegti
Elite
Elite

Post by Pineapplegti »

Im super jealous of your location . Lol. I need to move out of this place.
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

Pineapplegti wrote:Im super jealous of your location . Lol. I need to move out of this place.
trust me you do not want to live over here, theres virtually no jobs (ive started my own business because of it), most of the people over here live off benefits and refuse to work when they can which means hardworking people like me pay for them, the weathers rubbish all year round, I wish I could move to Australia but I know it probably wont happen lol
dv/dt
Spree
Spree

Post by dv/dt »

E55 AMG. I really like this car :)
2000 Elite: oko 24 (45/135), corsa, pg short, keli vari, 8.44 secondaries = 71mph gps
1995 Jog
2004 Malaguti F15
2007 Ducati Monster S4r
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

that motors nice, not my kinda thing, not really into high end motors like that but it is nice, just literally got in from picking up a new car :) ill post pics in sec