My unfortunate dealings with ..Dingus Khan. beware

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

Dingus Khan
Spree
Spree

Re: There is a THEIF amongst this forum ..Dingus Khan

Post by Dingus Khan »

You werent prepared for the swap when I got there and had to call your friend for parts you did not find. Never finished the last step so I could see it was bad. Tried to bullying me in to buying the big bore kit I told you countless times I did not want. Most likely to hide the fact it had a bad bottom end.Guaranteed the brake cable fit when it clearly didn't. Kept my spree cable. You tried to take advantage of the fact I knew nothing. You tried to make me fix it myself when I said no and you bullied me into trying and then i was told it had a bad bottom end. I tried to deal with you and you tried to bully me around some more so I called paypal. I tried again to work it out with you and you lied to me about the paypal stuff so I just called them back and they told me what to do. I followed their instructions,which were the opposite of what you said. I tried to pay you in the beginning for the battery cover and you refused.you ripped me off,I followed paypals instructions on the phone. Im done.
paulpauly7
CB900F
CB900F

Re: My unfortunate dealings with ..Dingus Khan. beware

Post by paulpauly7 »

graphite is a stand up guy .Dingus you pmed me wineing and told me another member checked the engine out for you.Who was it? And why would you keep the mount kit when you have said you got a full refund ? I really think your in way over your head with engines .You feel bullied but in fact you dont know cr.ap and couldnt follow simple instructions .For god sake give the man his money or strech kit back and then leave
86 Nifty Fifty (spree)
ZX disk brake
Kitico 120kmh speedo
AF18 ZX ported
Polini corsa
Malossi crank
CTmani
24mmOKO
40pilot118main
Scorpion pipe
8.44 to 1
Michelin s1
71.3mph
92 yz125, 94 crm250
ringLord4
Spree
Spree

Post by ringLord4 »

Wow! I don't know graphite, but I considered buying one of his kit. I side with him on this. Dingus, send the stuff back that you owe him man. Not cool
kingearwig
Spree
Spree

Post by kingearwig »

I expect this is about the last we will here from Dingus. Generally people disappear rather than own up to mistakes on forums.
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

the death of one name dose not mean that a he will not come back!!! this form is a grate place to get input on spree and elite and that because of all you guys are so willing to help ...
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
Dingus Khan
Spree
Spree

Post by Dingus Khan »

I made the font large for those who had a hard time reading my last post AND ARE STILL ASKING QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.I DONT FEEL EVERYONES OUT TO GET OVER ON ME JUST GRAPHITE. AS I PAID HIM FOR A RUNNING MOTOR AND GOT A NON RUNNING ONE and he tried to make me fix it. Then offered to fix it himself after a long run around. I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO ON THE PHONE BY PAYPAL. WHEN YOU SAID YOU COULD NOT OFFER PARTIAL REFUND I CALLED PAYPAL AND THEY SAID THAT WAS A LIE. AND AS FAR AS PACKING GOES IT WAS UP TO ME TO WASTE MORE MONEY ON THE SITUATION I OPTED NOT TO. If you want your oil rag(shirt) back I will send it. figured you didnt want a dirty rag. Just like you assumed I didnt want my spree cable I assumed you didnt want your oil rag back. Again for the few who had trouble reading my first post I DID EXACTLY AS PAYPAL TOLD ME TO DO AS THEY WALKED ME THROUGH THE PROCESS. MAKE SURE YOU READ BEFORE OPENING YOUR OPINIONATED MOUTH.
Kevinstonge
Elite
Elite

Post by Kevinstonge »

Aka give the man his parts back. I hate to get involved as it has nothing to do with me, but disagreements happen all the time, and Clearly the transaction went south at some point so just go back to square one. Trade a shirt for a spree cable and chalk it up as a loss. The fact that the stretch kit hasn't been returned is the real issue here. Dingus, I don't think it's necessary for you to leave the forum, just let everyone keep respecting you by doing the right thing.
As far as graphite9 goes, I've had transactions with him and he's a stand up guy.
I hope this gets resolved. Out of all the forums I feel this one has the best group of good hearted, respectful people.
Dingus Khan
Spree
Spree

Post by Dingus Khan »

i asked for a partial refund in the beginning. you said i would get it when i gave you tracking number, then you said after you inspect it and threatened me so i called paypal. i again asked you for a partial refund which you said you cant give me unless i closed the case, paypal told me you could issue a partial refund during the process and that was not true and to not close the case. i have been waiting to finish this but you have done nothing but give me the run around and pull this stunt when i could have done the same when i found you you sold me a bad motor after paying you for a 100% kick and ride motor but chose not to so i could avoid drama and "defaming" you like you stated i was trying to do. i will continue to try and work this out but after your guarantee on the brake cable that was wrong i have a hard time trusting your word or guarantees. im sorry you didn't like paypals decision and instructions to me, i paid to get your items to you, when you claimed there was no way to pay shipping when paypal said all i had to do was get the item weighed and then provide you with shipping quote so you can go get prepaid shipping label. if you feel you are owed anything i have no problem paying it if you account for the money i wasted to get your broken motor and deal with this nightmare you have dragged me through.
paulpauly7
CB900F
CB900F

Post by paulpauly7 »

Give him his parts back dingus
86 Nifty Fifty (spree)
ZX disk brake
Kitico 120kmh speedo
AF18 ZX ported
Polini corsa
Malossi crank
CTmani
24mmOKO
40pilot118main
Scorpion pipe
8.44 to 1
Michelin s1
71.3mph
92 yz125, 94 crm250
Dingus Khan
Spree
Spree

Post by Dingus Khan »

everything that paypal said to send back was sent. if not for you lying, giving me half truths, and trying to draw out the 45 day period I had, I would have delt with you and not paypal. you say I keep saying usless info, Im stating the facts you are not. again instead of trying to work this out like you claim I wont do, you just try a belittle me. I said I will humor you but it looks like you are choosing not to take it once again. if you want to throw slants, if not for you I would have a running scooter. I am capable of drilling 10mm holes and I see you are not as the ones you drilled are 12mm. either you don't know the difference between 10mm and 12mm or you didn't use the craftsmanship you claim by that brought me to you. i now see you are just a smug glorified rat rod aritist, i say artist because that requires no craftsmanship , that is just in it to make a buck off people. you claim you are this nice guy but once i told you that the motor was not running you showed your true colors. i will still give you what you feel you are owed minus what you tried to stick me with even after all your bs and trying to drag me through the mud.
paulpauly7
CB900F
CB900F

Post by paulpauly7 »

So your saying paypal told you to send half the product back keep half and have a full refund .Really dude i think you have lost the plot
86 Nifty Fifty (spree)
ZX disk brake
Kitico 120kmh speedo
AF18 ZX ported
Polini corsa
Malossi crank
CTmani
24mmOKO
40pilot118main
Scorpion pipe
8.44 to 1
Michelin s1
71.3mph
92 yz125, 94 crm250
Dingus Khan
Spree
Spree

Post by Dingus Khan »

paulpauly7 wrote:Dingus you pmed me wineing and told me another member checked the engine out for you.Who was it? And why would you keep the mount kit when you have said you got a full refund ? I really think your in way over your head with engines .You feel bullied but in fact you dont know cr.ap and couldnt follow simple instructions .For god sake give the man his money or strech kit back and then leave
i pmed you "whining" after you posted publicly i should get a motor from graphite after i got one from him and it was bad and was trying to keep it private i realize i should have just quoted your post and said what i said to you publicly. i pmed you stating i will not buy another motor from him and am still looking because he sold me a bad motor. that is between me graphite and the other member. if he wants to post a simple it was me post thats up to him but i don't feel like dragging anyone else through this mud. i followed paypals SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. as far as leaving the fourm i planned on it after i got my endorsement and got bored with scooters but that's going to be sooner as this is turning into a very unwanted stepping stone before i rode a full sized bike. i was just trying to get comfortable on the road before i rode a real bike. i'm now getting my endorsement earlier than i wanted to and i will be spending my time on a real bike and not scooters or glorified rat rods. i have offered to make it right as many times as i told him no i don't want a bbk i don't have an endorsement and am not willing to ride illegally. he still badgered me to buy it after hearing that statement. no matter if it was free i still would not have wanted or needed it. just like him trying to sell me the bbk he only hears what he has to say. i offered to make it right after all of this and he is still not listening. this hardheadedness is what led me to call paypal, that and a nonchalant threat. whos to say he doesn't continue to try and rip me off after "i make it right". his word means nothing to me as his guarentees are bogus and he has lied to me a few times.
Last edited by Dingus Khan on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevinstonge
Elite
Elite

Post by Kevinstonge »

Dingus Khan wrote: i will still give you what you feel you are owed minus what you tried to stick me with even after all your bs and trying to drag me through the mud.
I think we can all at least agree that this is all that matters at this point...
donut
Elite
Elite

Post by donut »

Dingus Khan wrote:
paulpauly7 wrote: i followed paypals SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. .

Paypal's simple instructions did not include "ship back half of what you received and paid for"
Sure it was an unpleasant transaction perhaps more for you than him, but put that aside, pull your big boy panties up, learn from it, and do the right thing before it gets even messier...

Graph - I hope your PayPal case turns out sooner than later.
In the meantime, look into small claims court.
Sure it will cost you time, but you will get back the $$ owed and court costs.
Court costs are usually at least $60 and while you won't get $60, he will have to pay it.
(and if he doesn't?, bye bye license...) :thumbwink:
'86 Aero 50 (NB50)

'01 Yamaha Jog Nextzone
dedrick
Noob
Noob

Post by dedrick »

I bought a running complete swapped scooter from graphite9. Build quality was great, and he worked with me to get it shipped down to Texas. That's all I have to say about that.