My unfortunate dealings with ..Dingus Khan. beware

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

bfowler
Elite
Elite

Re: My unfortunate dealings with ..Dingus Khan. beware

Post by bfowler »

Funny how after reading every post by dingus, the stretch kit is always conveniently left out. From what it seems Dingus, you got your refund so just give the man his stretch kit back. OR pay him for it. Graphites a stand up guy and a good seller.
Dingus Khan
Spree
Spree

Post by Dingus Khan »

Kevinstonge wrote:
Dingus Khan wrote: i will still give you what you feel you are owed minus what you tried to stick me with even after all your bs and trying to drag me through the mud.
I think we can all at least agree that this is all that matters at this point...
I've tried several times ive told him even while he was lying about being about to give me a partial refund before i closed the case. i will pay him what he thinks he is owed minus what he cost me by selling me a bad motor when i clearly said im paying for a 100% complete 100% running kick and go motor. and for those who are confused graphite was the only one who could issue a partial refund and he told me he couldn't till i closed the case. paypal said if i close the case before refund he will keep my money. that right there made me feel like he was trying to rip me off once again. he has done nothing but bully me in to things i said i wasn't comfortable doing and lie to me about the whole paypal refund and return process.

again i will say it one last time. what he feels he's owed minus what it cost me to deal with him is what i will always be willing to pay.
Dingus Khan
Spree
Spree

Post by Dingus Khan »

donut wrote:
Dingus Khan wrote:
paulpauly7 wrote: i followed paypals SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. .

Paypal's simple instructions did not include "ship back half of what you received and paid for"
Sure it was an unpleasant transaction perhaps more for you than him, but put that aside, pull your big boy panties up, learn from it, and do the right thing before it gets even messier...

you weren't on the phone with paypal and myself so your statement is ONLY your opinion, which is wrong. i will say it for you and the other people with eyesight problems or just plain cant read. AS I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH PAYPAL I WAS WALKED THROUGH WHAT TO DO. I DID EXACTLY AS THEY SAID. THE REASON I GOT A FULL REFUND IS BECUASE GRAPHITE REFUSED TO DO A PARTIAL REFUND INSIDE OF PAYPALS TERMS. THEY REVERSED THE CHARGE AS THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT ADJUST IT GRAPHITE HAD TO AS GRAPHITE TOLD ME HE CANT TILL I CLOSE THE CASE AND WAS LYING ABOUT BEING ABLE TO. ONCE I SAID HE TOLD ME I CANT HAVE MY MONEY TILL I CLOSED THE CASE THEY CHANGED GEARS AND DID WHAT THEY DID. TELLING SOMEONE TO CLOSE A PAYPAL BEFORE THEY GET A REFUND SOUNDS LIKE BORDERLINE SCAM TO ME
motormike

Post by motormike »

I'm glad to see you two are settling your dispute through the appropriate agencies.
You will no longer need to air your laundry here.
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"