looking to vacation in hawaii

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

bfowler
Elite
Elite

Re: looking to vacation in hawaii

Post by bfowler »

Hmmmm if you're trying to stay away from the city then I would probably say don't go to Oahu. Big island is kind of boring in my opinion and there isn't really much to do there besides the beach. Kauai is really nice if you're just looking to lounge at nice beaches and chill in nature. I think Maui is a good combination of relaxation and night/city life. I think Maui would be best!
Last edited by bfowler on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryderjames2013
BMX
BMX

Post by Ryderjames2013 »

Being that I live here(Maui) I agree ^^^^
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

bfowler wrote:Hmmmm if you're trying to stay away from the city then I would probably say don't go to Oahu. Big island is kind of boring in my opinion and there isn't really much to do there besides the beach. Kauai is really nice if you're just looking to lounge at nice beaches and chill in nature. I think Maui is a good combination of relaxation and night/city life. I think Maui would be best!
You obviously don't know the big island very well because there arent very many beaches and the nice ones you need a 4x4 to get to. Dont listen to this guy he doesnt know what hes talking about. There are so many sick places to explore on the big island. I live in kona graphite give me a buzzi can show you around
Last edited by kingkamehameha on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
bfowler
Elite
Elite

Post by bfowler »

kingkamehameha wrote:
bfowler wrote:Hmmmm if you're trying to stay away from the city then I would probably say don't go to Oahu. Big island is kind of boring in my opinion and there isn't really much to do there besides the beach. Kauai is really nice if you're just looking to lounge at nice beaches and chill in nature. I think Maui is a good combination of relaxation and night/city life. I think Maui would be best!
You obviously don't know the big island very well because there arent very many beaches and the nice ones you need a 4x4 to get to. Dont listen to this guy he doesnt know what hes talking about. There are so many sick places to explore on the big island. I live in kona graphite give me a buzz 808 494 4945 i can show you around
HAH yea right. Hands down big island has to be the most boring island to go to. And idk about the 4x4 thing but I've been to a few nice beaches there in the past. Lived in Hawaii all my life.