Laid my spree months ago

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Laid my spree months ago

Post by MrJumps »

I live on a golf course and normally ride on it because f*** the community and their tight rules. Its like a mini gp course really tons of perfect twists. Well anyway they aparently thought it was a good idea to put gravel down to keep me from riding and I didnt see it up till I went into a turn doing 25 or so on the spree and the back end slid from under me. I rolled a few times and landed on my hip and shoulder. It didnt really bother me until last night when I went to use my shoulder to pin a breakerbar to break a bolt. It popped in the exact spot it was sore in. The spree got a few scratches, but started back up on the first kick, readjusted my mirrors, and bent my blinker back into shape. Kept on riding because I could, and they * me off. Puut gravel there to stop me... lucky Im not the type to sue. Even though I wish I had because my shoulder is on fire right now and I know its from that lowside...
EastCoastCB
Spree
Spree

Re: Laid my spree months ago

Post by EastCoastCB »

Dang it man.
patthesoundguy

Re: Laid my spree months ago

Post by patthesoundguy »

Glad you are still in one piece for the most part. Good for you for getting back on and going about your day :-) we all have spills like that at least once in our lives.
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock