Thinking about it.

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Thinking about it.

Post by MrJumps »

I built a high end computer 3 years and it got up into the five thousand area price wise and I was wondering if anyone thought someone may be intrested in buying a super powerfull gaming pc. Its worth about 2,000 right jow with the parts in it used. It has maybe 300 hours on this build max. I built it to run multiple servers off of and really hate it now. Its a massive paper weight to.me anymore but it runs amazingly when I do use it.

Amd 8 core <amd>
16gb high speed ram <g.skill>
1000 watt psu <corsair>
2 gtx 970 4gb total video memory <msi>
Nice motherboard and bridge <msi>
2 tb green back up drive
2 ssds both about 140gbs each
2 wd black velctor raptor drives. <1tb each>
High end air cooler
High static pressure cased foam < ultra quiet for a gaming rig >
A benq 4k moniter <29in>?
A asus 2k moniter <19in8
Black widow keybaord
Razer zen eco 1 mouse < no longer made>
Nzxt case thats no longer made and highly sought.
I would also include my steam profile with over $900 in games on it and tons and tons of dlc, online purchases, and ingame charaters exclusive to the EVGA 5k gamers club.

Im not trying to sell or trade it yet but what do you guys think?

As a refrence this computer can play any game past uber high ultra settings. Powerfull enough to render in active flash. Can render out movies in secounds and has capability to use 10gbs internet on lan. This is not a kids gaming oc with fancy lights and bs on it, it is a legit gamers paradise machine.

Anyone with any tech back ground wanna help me price this out?
The steam profile is https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656119 ... 757/?cc=us

Selling this computer would allow me to built the dio up. I rarely game anymore because ive kinda grown away from it considering I havnt touched that computer that much since I built it. It still smells like new pc parts.

Also doubles as a space heater during the winter.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship: