Old vehicle fetish getting worse?

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

Old vehicle fetish getting worse?

Post by NB50clonePGO6GOD »

Hey so I've been eyeballing around and I found that I have a old vehicle fetish. Today I went online and found my self interested in USA's cushmen scooters.

I want one so dang bad X.X ANYONE FAMILURE WITH THEM? I will repaint and finish with the tabs and plates to get thw money for a titled Cushman.

Bigger road legal and is more like a car no endorsement needed and I would draw plunty eyes and Evy.
Last edited by NB50clonePGO6GOD on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People playing with my clone I let it slide with em, still tipping on 3.0's belt ramping the CVT ON PGOS!

Too quick, TURN UP!
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Old vehicle fetish getting worse?

Post by MrJumps »

I think you mean hobby, not fetish, please stop where you are. It hurts. It really hurts. And for the record plese do not turn up, no ones to see that.

Just get your road liscence and buy an katana 1000 and a side car and do your work out of that. Plenty of power, sounds nice, has the old vintage bike look in a newer frame, dosnt require math to mix gas.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

MrJumps wrote:I think you mean hobby, not fetish, please stop where you are. It hurts. It really hurts. And for the record plese do not turn up, no ones to see that.

Just get your road liscence and buy an katana 1000 and a side car and do your work out of that. Plenty of power, sounds nice, has the old vintage bike look in a newer frame, dosnt require math to mix gas.
lol just the thought.
People playing with my clone I let it slide with em, still tipping on 3.0's belt ramping the CVT ON PGOS!

Too quick, TURN UP!
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

MrJumps wrote:I think you mean hobby, not fetish, please stop where you are. It hurts. It really hurts. And for the record plese do not turn up, no ones to see that.

I'd prefer a cushmen as simplistic as a lawn mower no endorsement required on a old 8hp engine meaning I can swap to a 212cc motor and it has power to support a real radio, and yes its a fetish means something that's a turn on I'll drool on a good motor.

Not talking like "jingle on fetish"

Too quick, TURN UP!
motormike

Post by motormike »

NB50clonePGO6GOD wrote:Hey so I've been eyeballing around and I found that I have a 2 stroke old vehicle fetish. Today I went online and found my self interested in USA's cushmen scooters.CUSHMAN scooters are NOT 2-stroke...and never have been. There is a reproduction Cushman II being produced in California. The cost for the repops starts about $6K... Vintage Cushmans can range from 2k-5k depending on the model and condition.

I want one so d*** bad X.X ANUONE FAMILURE WITH THEM?
I will repaint and finish with the tabs and plates to get tjw money for a titles Cushman.No idea what you mean here.

Bigger road legal and is more like a car no road endorsement needed and I would draw plunty eyes and Evy....Since I'm not in the same state as you, I can't be sure what you mean by "road endorsement".
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

motormike wrote:
NB50clonePGO6GOD wrote:Hey so I've been eyeballing around and I found that I have a 2 stroke old vehicle fetish. Today I went online and found my self interested in USA's cushmen scooters.CUSHMAN scooters are NOT 2-stroke...and never have been. There is a reproduction Cushman II being produced in California. The cost for the repops starts about $6K... Vintage Cushmans can range from 2k-5k depending on the model and condition.

I want one so d*** bad X.X ANUONE FAMILURE WITH THEM?
I will repaint and finish with the tabs and plates to get tjw money for a titles Cushman.No idea what you mean here.

Bigger road legal and is more like a car no road endorsement needed and I would draw plunty eyes and Evy....Since I'm not in the same state as you, I can't be sure what you mean by "road endorsement".

Re edited intact where talking about a Cushman trucksters from the 70s.
Last edited by NB50clonePGO6GOD on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Too quick, TURN UP!
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

There not street legal here, bud. The 49cc law applies to 4t lawnmower-engined scoots too, and those lawn mower motors are inefficient as he11. I bought a mini bike from gi Joes outta-bidness sale, and it had 65cc motor w like 3 hp. Barely got to 35. But fun to beat on.
You can find em on cl from time to time.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Just buy a proper work vehical and get your liscence, if y9u lost it and cant get it back then get an eliet 50 and bbk the s*** out of it and use that. A even better way to travel is uber you can even chat on the go.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

benji wrote:There not street legal here, bud. The 49cc law applies to 4t lawnmower-engined scoots too, and those lawn mower motors are inefficient as he11. I bought a mini bike from gi Joes outta-bidness sale, and it had 65cc motor w like 3 hp. Barely got to 35. But fun to beat on.
You can find em on cl from time to time.
*Tsk Ttt TT * crap Benji ruining the fun lol I just don't want an automobile anything mini sized like a micro vehicle :confused:

I don't want no excuse to not have a vehicle vs paying for full sized next to my wife's vehicles walking tought a nice lesson. The moral is IDGAF what it is as long as there is power and a radio (excluding hover board) prefer to crash and burn up the.old skool way even considered a mountain board 49cc lol

Too quick, TURN UP!
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

MrJumps wrote:Just buy a proper work vehical and get your liscence, if y9u lost it and cant get it back then get an eliet 50 and bbk the s*** out of it and use that. A even better way to travel is uber you can even chat on the go.
I have drivers license i just don't need the financial hassle multiplied by family vehicles +2 I am 1 1/2 extra.

I find it financially sound as a independant owner of a small mini vehicle vs f/s. Means everyone won't ride it, blue lagoons part commercial and family vehicle for the misses and the green machine is all business but is a daily driver.

Out off all if not * I'll take a old school vw bettle.

Now THEY ARE 2 STROKES or a thing if I could get away with it.

Scooter serves a different type of war, My milage still beats both vehicles nearly by 5 extra mpg together combined I hold less fuel raw then the other two, catch my drift?

At any rate running perfectly lean or overly cool I still beat any aspect thrown in my way. My size, my budget, a $1400 dollar malfunction from one vehicle is still less for me to repair then a shop and if a sob has to go, I could give a * less cause my business expenses are less then my significant other by a land slide although she pops 1400 in 2 week schedrule doing nothing. Licensed and bonded for her me I am just skilled and certified.

Too quick, TURN UP!
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

Man, that's hard to follow. But if you dig 2-strokes you might like Early SAAB cars. Apparently they could be bump-started by putting it in 2nd gear while rolling backwards. The engine would run because there wasn't much timing advance, if any. With that done, you could use 1st through 4th gear while going backwards, making them the fastest cars ever made going in reverse.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

Wheelman-111 wrote:Greetings:

Man, that's hard to follow. But if you dig 2-strokes you might like Early SAAB cars. Apparently they could be bump-started by putting it in 2nd gear while rolling backwards. The engine would run because there wasn't much timing advance, if any. With that done, you could use 1st through 4th gear while going backwards, making them the fastest cars ever made going in reverse.
Lol stop going to make me race the police backward down I-5 lol reeeeeeeeeeee eeee pit him! Foward haha! I rode in a Saab once while dealer was getting our blue lagoon ready a year ago. Cool but they say saab means sorry as a bi__* i like leather.

Too quick, TURN UP!