Wbat shoukd I do for my 1,000th post?

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Wbat shoukd I do for my 1,000th post?

Post by MrJumps »

I mean its been a long way im at 999 and I wanna do something special for the fourm. :love:
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Wbat shoukd I do for my 1,000th post?

Post by MrJumps »

f*** me im retarded.

Yeah I just did that.

Litterly I give up on trying at this.

How about for the post, I make a diospeeddemon memorial parody video.
Attachments
Jerrylaughing.gif
Jerrylaughing.gif (27.16 KiB) Viewed 8698 times
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Members of Hondaspree.net,

When I purchased my spree almost two years ago I had no intention of restoring it like some of you guys do. I did want to have the bime running, but I never invisioned it being clean. It is still not clean, probably never will be. But throught my journey here I have been handed these amazing tips that not only coecide with 2 stroke scooter but also other motors and machincs of other crazy old tech. I have used the information used here to help others that where too lazy to use the search bar or maybe did not know how to use it. Others have corrected me for the better and for the worst. Something I will never forget though was the moment I decided I would buy an af16/18 block and strap it to a 70lbs frame and then big bore kit it. My mother thinks im nuts, my dad thinks im... yeah. But besides what they thought and my mom constantly saying "oh you wont ever work on it, it is a money pit." Well she is right to a point that it is a money pit. I have spent more hours drooling over that bike than my time on the computer or driving my car. Both of witch were my hobbys until I got a hair up my * for a fun toy to play around with. The point im trying to make if you guys as a community are addicting.

A special thanks to:
All the crew on facebook that have helped too!
And many many others, that is just off the tip of my tip tip.
If you have helped me sorry but names are my worst and im sure I miss spelt half of them.
1man8scoots
benji
Downsouthdio
drope101
e-Pirate
graphite9
Hksdio
Just Joel
kickstand
Kustomkarma
motormike
noiseguy
OntarioBrapNq
Rip_City_Spree
swimmingfree
tazland001
TinyElvis
Wheelman-111
Bonesv
Ultraliner

Etc etc
(Pasted from my list) these guys are the bomb

Once my bike is running I wont be leaving the fourm but I will be riding the bike not awnsering the new members questions on why their headlight dosnt work...

You get the idea. Just thanks.

Jumps -
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

I used to own and work on Harley-Davidsons. You want to talk money-pit? H-D really stands for Hunnert Dollars, as in every time you walk into a shop that's what you spend.
I have the same pleasure wrenching on the Elite 50, and I drop a zero off the bill for Cylinder kits to pipes - whatever aftermarket part I'm buying.
Plus overall it's a good deal safer "testing" the results. My 1200S could top 115. (Wheelman don't tuck) Now I'll get the same thrill when F9 breaks 55. Considerably more survivable...
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

I dont tuck either, my back is already hurting when it gets cold outside is the worst. Im 19 lol, that kids is why you always lift with your legs and if you wreck land on your head not your back.

I would love to get a few dios sitting around the garage like a few members here do. 1 for monday 1 for tuesday 1 for wednesday, etc etc you get the idea. Lol
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Meatball »

While we are having a bromance about helpful posters...patthesoundguy and mousewheels deserve kudos. Those guys are next level. Huge "thanks" from me as well for the entire list of members. I personally would've given up a long time ago without the sound advice and vast knowledge ive absorbed from everyone. :woot:

Congrats on 1000!
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Ultraliner

Post by Ultraliner »

Good stuff Mr J, you have been as much of a help to me as i'm sure I have been to you.

I always laughed at scooters and turned down a good few opportunities over the years to buy a Vespa PX(darn it!), until one day I saw a very sad looking Nifty 50 for sale cheap and thought 'I'd get that thing running in a shot'... Just over a year later it has attracted some garage mates, one being a Dio and the other a Today(essentially a Honda Metropolitan).

I never in a million years thought i'd be into scooters, let alone 3 of them, but it's inexpensive, harmless(kinda), addictive crazy good fun!! Pretty cool to be able to converse with yourself and having pretty much bang on the same build as mine too, bouncing ideas and questions off each other regarding the builds has been awesome, as is the Hondaspree community in general.

The internet really is an amazing place. You are all a top bunch of guys, looking forward to being part of the madness for quite awhile yet! :thumbwink:
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

I'm getting close to 1000 posts.. what should put up? Something marijuana related I'm thinking. It's legal here!
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Meatball »

benji wrote:It's legal here!
It sure is...cough cough :naughty:
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

For my 1000th post, I'd like to throw a little warning out there to the new folks who enter this forum. There is some great info and great people here, but also alot of vendors and strong-opinioned consumers. Be careful listening to advice of anyone on here, as we all seem to have a problem checking are egos at the proverbial door. And remember, this is the internet. There are no "sides". Just cuz you agree w someone doesn't make you popular or part of the "in" crowd-your just another forum geek like the rest of us, so you might as well give an honest objective opinion, regardless of who it upsets. I salute this forum with a bong hit...
Image Image
It's legal here!
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

How did I forget mousewheels and patthesoundguy in my mentions, f*** me.... anyway nice shirt lol, your post is probably gonna get removed for being offensive lol. Nice though if it was legal here I would probably have no money for scooters.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Hey, if it does that's cool I guess... h8rs gonna h8
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Btw, money for scooters? I'm into this cuz I DON'T spend money on em haha, there just too cheap. Unless of course you buy a dio, or a ruckus. Those guys find a way to spend a couple grand fast. I just can't justify that kinda bread on these little guys, and I'm in the marijuana industry haha. We arnt exactly known for financial responsibility.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Hey jumps, wanna race to 2000 posts? Well just answer every thread that pops up! Thread jack time! Haha jk