5:30am rambling and destressing talks.

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

5:30am rambling and destressing talks.

Post by MrJumps »

Between the air planes and the liter bikes, civics, miatas, supercars, harleys, ect ect loud and un needed 5:30am bullshiet, I have only slept for 2 hours. Today must be * loud * car and bike day. Along with touch and goes at the airport and the occasional new style GE motor winning above.

Now my pet rat is up and shaking the cage door because he wants out...

I had a nighmare I had another kidney stone and spent 4 weeks in the hospital again? Maybe it was actually memory of the first time. I dont know. All I know is im up now my kidneys hurt, I have a fever, loud bikes are racing, my rat is a needy baby ratty, and I wanna go back to sleep but if I do I will miss class. Also I got a D on a C+ paper and the teacher crucified me for it and now my self asteem is super low.
Last edited by MrJumps on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Re: 5:30am waking up to a 1000cc...

Post by Meatball »

3am here...picking up an Elite S in the morning. Stay strong, Jumps.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Stop drinking that fluoridated tap water! I've got a baby at my house, so I never get to sleep more than 2-4 hours at a time. You get used to it but it's tough. Have you tried sleeping w headphones on? I listen to this one on youtube. Don't laugh, works for me AND the baby haha.
https://youtu.be/-8N9UR6OTCs
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

They got a few other ones that are like 8 hours. Good at blocking background noise out.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

2:00am tonight bikes are at it already I have class at 7:00am

Must be liter bike week or something ive been seeing them everywhere. Anyway time for music and sleep maybe?
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Hey, works for me. But I don't have litre bikes anywhere near my house haha. I'm the loud * in the block
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

I stayed up playing over watch and not sleeping. I am dumb tonight was my fault. 2 days of hard school studying now though. Rip my brain, its about to get rekt by paper.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

So at 1am my little brother woke me up while he was going to the bathroom and was in there for 35 minutes. After he got out, I who was just woken had to pee so I dis my thing and when I was walking back to my room I saw him carrying his boots to his room and told him to goto bed. Now fast forward maybe 15 minutes I hear his door open in my dream like sleep phase, about what felt like a hour (maybe 3 minutes later) I heard the front door close. When it closes theres a board deep in the wall that smacks the brick and is very subtlety quiet. I heard this and instantly knew what had happened but in the stage of sleep I was in I didnt think anything of it. Fastforward another 10 minutes I literly had a heart attack as I jumped and sprinted to his room, saw he wasnt there and instantly went and got my stepdad. We both got up, I started calling my rear dad to see if he had my little brother and he was just waking up. So after hearing he dosnt have him I instantly jumped in my car and drove all around looking for him. Mom was using the iphone app but he had turned all the stuff off on it and only could see he was on wifi. So It hit me if he was gone roughly 25 minutes his mile time is about a 14, but since we live on a mountain it takes 20 minutes to walk to my friends house where he would of had wifi conection. So after meeting up with a local cop they went and woke up my friends familiy and they havnt seen him. So at this point ive thrown up, ive thought about the s*** ive seen online that people do to kids im thinking hes had someone come pick him up. Mom texts me as im making my way to a local drug dealer I know and says that he said he is coming home but dosnt wanna be yelled at. I get down our main street and hes walking down the street so I go past the 4 cop cars on outr street and 2 fire squad trucks tearing apart the woods behind the house and going door to door looking for him and see him and I just broke down. I mean ive never been that kid to leave home like this so I didnt even thick of this as that but im so glad hes home. I told him if he ever needs to get away from home and talk about something come to me. Its that easy if your reading this and your younger and you older brother isnt a complete *, I bet he will gladly take you to get a snack or to the libary or where ever for a little to talk to destress. The whole thing has been an eye opener for me, hes been depressed but I didnt realize how bad it has gotten to where he feels like no one apreciates him. Its just crazy... sleep just isnt for me apparently... anyway just take care guys, if your childrens feel sad buy them a ice creme and talk to them dont tell them its okay they will see a psychologist. That only makes the child feel like a burden. Thats how he feels and im gonna make sure he doesn't anymore.

Never be afraid to say you love someone even if they are your frined or a random on the internet... too many people feel like him. Its really sad in his case because hes autistic and hes only a younge teenager. This happens to everyone though. Like anyone can feel this way. Tell your true close friends you love them and care for them. If someone is in a hard time tell them you are there for moral support. Most importantly, dont forget a child, a younge kid feels depressed because of how he feels hes treated. Its not a manly things where you just toughness the act out or walk it off. Doing that would only make him resentful. Instead teach your kids to grow up to love each other, not the bs thats happening today... i wanna be at my brother wedding not his funeral.

4am... test at 6... rip my grade in ap lab... just glad to have my brother still.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Maybe that's why you couldn't sleep....the world always tries to tell us stuff before it happens... glad he's alright.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Just watched Hardcore Henry...

Holy shiet boys watch it. Gory, violent, * inducing stupidity.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

I think im gonna dedicate this post as my blog and what not. I need to post my dailiy life or write it and why not share it all with yall.

Today I had to goto the dentist for 4 cavities 2 on my left side and 2 on my right. Took like 5 shots in my pallet to get my foor numb enough to drill. The drill burred my lip real bad, a tooth just qoulsnt numb. Sat through a agonizingly painfull drilling of that tooth and filling it was worst. Ide say the crown on my front tooth felt less painfull. I think when they put my crown on my front tooth about 9 months back they cracked the tooth so I may need it pulled and a post put in. To be honest I wanna just pull it and call it good. Im a clean and upkept person but the only service to having perfect teeth is for social charisma. I could care less with what people think of me to begin with but my teeth are the least worried on item. I struggle with my balding more though... anyway besides that I got to play with my 1985 honda spree. Ill post about that on my spreedio build log.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Re: 5:30am rambling and destressing talks.

Post by benji »

My teeth are a problem as well. I'm missing one on the right lower side and it really does effect chewing... sometimes it Hurst to eat chips.

This is quickly becoming my favorite thread. It seems to be the only one that doesn't get random Posts from d-bag vendors admonishing people for not building scooters "the right way".
ped
CB900F
CB900F

Post by ped »

Hi Mr Jumps Glad you bro is ok. I feel what your saying about family. I all ways tell them that I love them no matter the age. :smile:
Life's a trip enjoy the ride.
94 elite SR, 86 spreedio, polini corsa, keli variator, 8.4, jet. speed 65 mph
spreedio video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZr46_-douQ
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Meatball »

Sounds like you need to find a new dentist. Drills burning your lip and agonizing pain while drilling is not something you should have to endure. Ive had major work done with crowns, root canals, wisdom extractions with zero pain during the procedure and only minor discomfort in the days following(with help from Percocet :smile: ). My dentist is an oral wizard and has been doing my work for over 15yrs. His prices are a bit higher than the meatball surgeons I used to go to but its worth every penny.

He even offers gas (for a fee) for basic cleanings if you so desire.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
motormike

Post by motormike »

Little brothers with so much loss of self-worth are a fragile thing.
These feelings he has surely came over a period of time.
This episode of reaching a point of walking off in the wee hours of morning
is your notice that a serious issue has been brewing for some time.
Take heed, and review the signs that have been missed before now.
Telling him you love him and value his life may have been the natural reaction to this incident,
but probably was the very thing you and he needed to realize that was missing from his daily consciousness. Move past this with new-found clarity of his needs. Strength to you both, and to those
entrusted to your up-bringing. I send you the very best wishes for future harmony and sensitivity
to the needs you have discovered that give little brother a happy and secure life...mm
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"