Excruciating pain

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Excruciating pain

Post by MrJumps »

No matter how many pain meds I take this tooth gets worst and worst ive taken 12 advins, 4 oxycodones, and a mega benadrikk and it dosnt let off they even gave me a antibiotic but its getting moe and more furious pain every minute. If I decided to get it pulled ill record it with the gopro for you guys but holy s*** I am in serious pain. Its not as bad as the kidney stones pain wise, but I coukd escape the kidney pain by laying a certain way... with this I cant escape it, constant feeling of having it drilled.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Excruciating pain

Post by Meatball »

Cut back off the Advils. Too much of that kills the liver. The Oxy's wont remove the pain just reduce it. If the tooth is not repairable then pull it and cut your losses. Tooth pain is as bad as back pain. Unbearable at times. I feel for you, man.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Im on 6 adviks ever 8 hours. Im trying to watch jt bur the pain is so bad all I can do is try to bother myself with distractions. In the am im gonna find a new dentist my old one tried saying yesterday that it needs a root canal and crown they just worked on this tooth 2 months ago and didnt mention it needed a crown or root canal but obviously they are farming money out of me and my weasly insurance isnt helping me either. I should try to get sleep but I cant lay my head down it jnatantly starts burning in my jaw and its excruciating right now ive numbed my whole face with orajel and im pretty nutral feeling minus soreness
eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Post by eclark5483 »

You probably need it pulled, but for now... I GOT YOU BRO.

Here is the advice I give EVERYBODY who has this problem. Works every time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n5WPzpAZ6o

Try it, it works. 100% guaranteed.

That will hold you till you can get to the dentist. You'll finally be able to sleep. It lasts from 6-8 hours.

P.S., I use a push pin to poke the hole in the tablet, then use the pin to cork it for later use. Oh, and don't get any on your tongue... IT'S NASTY!!

An easy way to apply is pour it on a Q-tip instead of a toothpick, then right on the cavity.
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

You need to get that tooth pulled or looked at. Tooth infections are nothing to screw around with... can create serious systemic health issues with rest of body.

Get into a dentist pronto.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Yup, dentist now. Today. Emergency room if necessary, they'll refer you to an oral surgeon I'm guessing. BUT GO NOW. Dental infections used to kill people regularly and still do. And find a different dentist.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

And everybody: please stay away from opiates, or be careful with them. I live in seattle and I hear about painkillers leading to addiction and then to heroin literally everday. I know COUNTLESS people who have ruined there lives w addiction, and it started w pain.

FYI:
1: most doctors offices or hospitals have access to something called "Tylenol 4"(or used to be), this is PRESCRIPTION LEVEL ibuprofen or acetaminophen or naproxin, and will make you feel slightly numb all over.
2: OPIATES ARE NOT ANALGESICS. They were never designed to deal w pain, it's just something people use to forget about pain. Alcohol was commonly used drug used to make people forget about pain around 100 years ago, but was less effective than opium.
3: Opiates have been used to takeover entire populations and countries, and has been making people enormously wealthy for HUNDREDS OF YEARS. This is the ONLY reason there available for use thru prescription, not because they help you.
4: prescription opiates are not scientifically created at all. Opium comes from a resin that is leached from a poppy flower bulb. This resin is dried and sold as "Opium base" and is clarified w simple solvents and turned into commercial opium, and this hasn't changed in a thousand years.
To make morphine, you "extract" the active chemicals from the waste and plant matter using harsher solvents and negative pressure. Morphine was invented to keep medical patients from turning into Opium addicts.
Then you split the morphine into 2 parts- the alkaloid (base) and the acid. Heroin is the acid, oxycontin is the alkaloid, both invented in the 30s to combat morphine addiction.
They then started synthesizing these compounds from other chemicals. This used to be called "China white" and now it's used in everything from pain meds to addiction-suppressant meds like methadone and siboxin. Everytime a population starts having issues w opiates, they create a "safe" version that we find out years later is just a more powerful version of the old stuff, which just ends up causing more addiction.

I've seen a premature 4lb 1oz baby shake uncontrollably w pain because she was born addicted to opiates. There's no more helpless of a feeling than just watching that and knowing you can't do anything for her except hold her. The parents were both addicted to opiates (all kinds) and there addictions were both started as pain management for medical problems.

If this post makes anyone angry or upset or if anyone feels they "need" opiates, the evil people who have been pushing these harmful substances have there hooks in you, and if you pm me I will tell you MULTIPLE WAYS of pain managment that actually work w/o making you hurt more.

Pain is what makes life enjoyable. With out pain, we have no way to recognize the good feelings. Don't rob yourself of the true experience of life by making yourself numb.

And btw, I'm not a doctor or medically trained at all, but I have 2 doctors and a nurse and a volunteer social worker in my family, as well as a couple alcoholics and some drug addicts. I speak thru experience, I've seen these things w my own eyes, and I sincerely wish whoever reads this rant takes heed of my warnings. I'm not sure if there's a god, but I know the devil exists,and it's in the Essence of the Poppy.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

And btw, DOCTORS ARE PAID BY MEDICAL COMPANY'S TO PUSH/HAND OUT THERE PRODUCTS. My grandmother and grandfather owned and operated a women and children's clinic (obstetrics, gynecology, and pediatrics). My grandma was approached by a rep of Clariten D and told to give out samples of there prescription product so that families will start requesting it as an over-the-counter med instead of needing a prescription. It worked: clariten d is now over-the-counter, and thousands of doctors like my grandma received "gifts" in exchange for there help. In this state, a doctor HAS to prescribe you 10 hydrocodone if you request it for pain. If your on a methadone-based addiction treatment and your found to be selling or abusing it, the clinic is LEGALLY REQURED TO GIVE YOU A 20-DAY SUPPLY before stopping your care. HAS TO, COMPELLED BY LAW, HAND OUT OPIATES W/O USING HIS/HER PERSONAL JUDGEMENT. Doesn't that sound like 200 years ago when Britain FORCED China to allow opiate sales?
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

noiseguy wrote:You need to get that tooth pulled or looked at. Tooth infections are nothing to screw around with... can create serious systemic health issues with rest of body.

Get into a dentist pronto.

Im there now getting it pulled soon in pain and scared
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

https://youtu.be/-8N9UR6OTCs
Listen to this youtube link and breathe. You'll be ok.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Another technique I use is to concentrate on doing something else, putting yourself in another place. Think about something very specifically like riding a road you know or mentally rebuilding a carb, and focus on that.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

8ts ot and im high as a akite ill vdieo it
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Its out no video but im prerty high so ill be back later. All good now
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Thank you guys its gone and my mouth is in bliss, eating some wonton soup and corn nice and mushy. Yum
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

What did the dentist say about your tooth?
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products