R1's Bikes-N-Stuff

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

R1's Bikes-N-Stuff

Post by R1Titan911 »

Figured out what to do with my NCY drag bars... PUT THEM ON MY SONS RAZOR MX350 OF COURSE!!!!! :rock: (One in the back is my neighbors kid, my sons riding buddy!)

Hes like dad and has the ding-a-ling bell and "go pro" on there haha (He calls it a gopro because it's an action camera just like dads!)

Notice my Spreedio headlight hanging off the side... Ill get to that later :lol:

Ordered him some 12.5" x 3" Street tires to make it FULL MINI SUPERMOTO lol. Just him riding it with those drag bars was like a WHOLE NEW BIKE. He was wobbling all over and had to relearn it all over again ROFL! (5 Year Old)

Guess this thread can transition into his build.... Living our dreams in the eyes of our children :woot:
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Re: AF16 Powered "Victoria's Spreecret" (And R1's Other Stuf

Post by R1Titan911 »

Well the drag bars he liked....But like I said before! WOBBLY WOBBLY! So we swapped the MX bars back on. He's getting big and topping out on that little Razor so it's time to hang out with the big boys!

05' Honda CRF50R :rock:
Snagged this baby off CL and got it for a decent price with what hop ups it has on it.

Mods include: Sano Skid Plate, Sano Triple Clamp, Sano MX Bars w/ Pad, Sano Big Throw Throttle Kit, Sano Plastics (OEM Reds Included!), Sano Sticky Seat Cover Gas Cap Vent
What I Ordered: 50Stunt 14T Front & 37T Red Rear Sprocket, Kenda Knobbies Front & Rear, Red Aluminum Chain Guide, Red Aluminum Chain Adjusters, New 420 Chain
What I Did: Oil Change, Carb Clean, Air/Fuel/Idle Tune, 2nd Gear WHEELIES!

He's already laid it down twice trying to get use to the weight. Going from a 65LB electric to ┬▒110LB "fitty" is a big change, but needed for EVERY 5 YEAR OLD BOY!
Been looking for some riding gear for him and hope to keep this one in the family for awhile :geekdance:
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Re: R1's Bikes-N-Stuff (Previously AF16E Spree Swap Build)

Post by R1Titan911 »

Just trying to keep it live here with you all since this is the best scoot community!
Told him, ITS YOUR BIKE YOU NEED TO HELP! LEFTY LOOSEY SON *!!!!
HE GOT IT!

NEW PARTS!

OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW!
Last edited by R1Titan911 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

06' SUPERMOTO! Just got this today, super stoked! Jakubman came to check her out. Few odds and ends I have to work out but I have a multi-tool and some common sense. She runs good and is all there. Will keep you all updated!

Updates:
Sons Razor MX350, put on some street tires and it's his mini-motard now lol!
Sons Honda CRF50 put 50STUNT red sprockets and new chain, new tires, tube, & rim strips. New matching red chain adjusters & waiting on some stock stuff form bikebandit like filter, bolts, clips, etc. (Pics to follow, forgot to take some, was so into my new bike lol!)
jakubman1
Elite
Elite

Post by jakubman1 »

Finally out of the slow scooters !! :bowrofl:

Get out while you still can !
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

Well if they left the roads the way they were when I bought my house 11 years ago (1 red light)... Would be fine, but now its ridiculous with the traffic and s**t there building around here (9 red lights) :*:
R1Titan911
Elite
Elite

Post by R1Titan911 »

MiniMoto! WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY! Decked out and ready for some hooligan ACTION! (CRF50 is in time out, got a bunch of parts in to spiff it up!) :geekdance:
SEE THAT TAG JAKUBMAN? WAIT'N ON YOU!

TobeyJohnson
Noob
Noob

Re: R1's Bikes-N-Stuff

Post by TobeyJohnson »

Now, that looks awesome!