SCORE!!!

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

SCORE!!!

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Put my manco off road kart on CL to see if I would get any offers and GOT THIS!
would you be willing to trade for my two enduros one needs minor work maybe just a good battery charge the other needs a cylinder and a have a brand new 40 over piston with rings and rod and brand new battery that i just put the acid in i paid 140 just for the piston and 30 for the batery and 200 each for the bikes i need them out of the way and a can give the go kart to my neice and nephew my loss is your gain they are extreamly clean for their ager no rust at all both are stock candy red 250 f11 kawasaki enduros both streat leagal and will do almost 80 both transmitions are in great shape they are oil injecten 2 stokes
I hope this works out!!!
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Gonna try and make the swap tomorrow.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
jstone
Elite
Elite

Post by jstone »

Good luck. Be a heck of a deal if it goes through.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Gonna go see them at 3:00 tomorrow. Will post pics at 4:00.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Kenny_McCormic wrote:Gonna go see them at 3:00 tomorrow. Will post pics at 4:00.
Hope this deal went through man! lets see these bad boys
projects galore :nerd:
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

GOT EM!

Fresh off the truck, the * lookin one is closer to running.

Almost running should just need some carb work.

No jug :( have a 1mm over piston for it along with the pipe and a semi complete carb(these are piston port engines)

Here they will sit till its spring and the mud dries up.

Only 1 bad tire, have 1 battery.
I plan on making the crap one a runner first, then make the other one nice and pretty for street use if I ever get around to it.

Forgot my camera was in macro mode :oops!:
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

NICE!
:shock: :shock: :D :D
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

The beater oughta haul * when I get it running, 30mm mik roundslide with 'drum roll' A MAIN JET CARTRIDGE! f*** pulling the carb off to swap jets. just undo the big bolt sticking out the side of the bowl that the main lives in.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

i see its snowing there. you going to work on it right away? or wait till it warms up?
1991--------Tomos Targa-
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

No room in there, (if you look closely the kickstands are on blocks so the bikes fit!) gonna have to wait till spring.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

trust me, i know the feeling...

1991--------Tomos Targa-
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

We have a 2.5 car garage, but it has 2 cars that havent seen pavement in over 10 years parked in there, one of which I have never seen run. Plus an infinite amount of tools and parts for misc stuff. You literally have to walk sideways/climb over s*** in there in many spots, a notch below your shed just bigger with non movable vehicles.

The shed I have the bikes in is the same story, would be roomier but tin roofing takes up half the space.
losthope
Elite
Elite

Post by losthope »

nice score
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Todays progress

1. Carb clean and assembled, mounted up NEED an air filter
2. Fixed bent kickstand
3. spent ~2 hours kicking it, have fire and fuel, compression is high enough to make a diamond, will pop every now and a few times it actually ran for a few seconds.

GETTIN THERE

Still need to

Get it running
fix back tire
figure out if clutch works or not(when in gear with the lever down it doesnt disengage from the motor, I hope its just suck and once I make it run it will fix itself).
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

IT ALMOST RUNS, I think its just full of oil, if I get the plug glowing red and put it in like that it will fire right up for a minute and smoke like a prop in a EPA propaganda video. Every time she goes for a little longer, got it revving to 3 grand last time!