this site is way better now than it was when i joined

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

timcat
Elite
Elite

this site is way better now than it was when i joined

Post by timcat »

i think bear is gone for good and its way more pleasant here. i like how no one is name calling any more :D :lol:
groovy
BMX
BMX

Post by groovy »

Be careful, timcat. Remember that bears always hibernate in the winter....he will probably wake up in the Spring! :lol:
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

groovy wrote:Be careful, timcat. Remember that bears always hibernate in the winter....he will probably wake up in the Spring! :lol:
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

you know hes going to show up right?

its like, me, Tru72 and Alow1 where joking about 120diodumbass and the very next day he showed up. lol
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

Dac wrote:you know hes going to show up right?

its like, me, Tru72 and Alow1 where joking about 120diodumbass and the very next day he showed up. lol
LOL thats was funny when that happened 8)
timcat
Elite
Elite

Post by timcat »

well if he comes back nice id give him the benifit of the doubt but it sure is great to not be called a retard or a dumbass :shock:
devenex
Elite
Elite

Post by devenex »

Just for you timcat ;)

1986 Spree w/ '87 SE50 motor
1985 Aero 50 w/ Dio motor: On Hold
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

timcat wrote:well if he comes back nice id give him the benifit of the doubt but it sure is great to not be called a retard or a dumbass :shock:
We all have our retard and dumbass moments, Bear just REALLY liked to pick out yours.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

Kenny_McCormic wrote:
timcat wrote:well if he comes back nice id give him the benifit of the doubt but it sure is great to not be called a retard or a dumbass :shock:
We all have our retard and dumbass moments, Bear just REALLY liked to pick out yours.
Bear also had more than his fair share of dumbass moments on here, so dont feel too bad Timmy 8)
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Re: this site is way better now than it was when i joined

Post by ALOW1 »

After seeing Bear around here * about topics being locked......

I guess sometimes the mods just do not see every thread listed, sometimes thats the way things go. Mods do not always see every thread and sometimes things can get overlooked.

It has been awhile since I have seen you around here Bear, Welcome back. I see your up to your normal * * and moaning like most old people do.

So anyways, you have called several people names and made uncalled comments around here, time after time, after time. Always trying to cause some kind of problem or another.

Some of these younger kids on here might be afraid of the Big Bad Bear, but the only thing big and bad about you is well (you get the picture).

Maybe the Mods will lock this topic for you just to be fair, or maybe it will get overlooked like it has all this time?

Oh and one more thing- GO f*** YOURSELF BEAR :) ( From me and I am sure many other people on here that wanted to say the same thing but are afraid of getting banned)

Sincerely- Rob (ALOW1)
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

Cracks me up, I'm already getting PM's from people that are basically saying right on I cant stand him either.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

What you little minds ones can't seem to grasp is your opinions are of no interest to me. When you have choosen a sport, business or whatever and made it to the top, then come talk to me. Timcat is a little minded punk at best. The best shot he was capable of was to bad mouth my wife. Not cool, or very smart even for an uneducated punk who is self important to only himself. He also thinks he can say and do as he please without in the end having to pay for it. He is wrong and he won't like the price in the end.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

Bear45-70 wrote:What you little minds ones can't seem to grasp is your opinions are of no interest to me. When you have choosen a sport, business or whatever and made it to the top, then come talk to me. Timcat is a little minded punk at best. The best shot he was capable of was to bad mouth my wife. Not cool, or very smart even for an uneducated punk who is self important to only himself. He also thinks he can say and do as he please without in the end having to pay for it. He is wrong and he won't like the price in the end.
I own my own business and am at the top, know what the difference is between me and you?

I am at the top of my game.

Simple as that, where are you at? What do you want to talk about? Boat racing and how you used to be this big time hot shot mechanic and you had the fastest boat in the world?

What is there to talk about Bear? Those are just stories, its all in the past. If you were all that and more than you would still be at the top of your game.

It is as simple as that.

And who gives a s*** if he bad mouthed your wife? What are you going to do?

Let me answer that for you. The answer is easy. NOTHING.