Socal Super Sunday 3/07/2010

Scooter clubs section. Not Honda-specific, but hey, you're here so you probably already own at least one. See board for posting details.

Moderator: Moderator

bigluelok
Elite
Elite

Socal Super Sunday 3/07/2010

Post by bigluelok »

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 63&t=14902
Ruckus wrote:It's that time again kids...So-Cal Super Sunday will be March 7th 2010. We've got a route planned for all you and can't wait to meet all of you out of Towners... TR & Nor-Cal's Very own SPOONKILLER along with the other Bay Area, LiteW8 and the DenMOB Crew, Kamikaze from Arkansa, SeanSean from Oregon, and Many Ruckus Fanatics...

Come to see the Sexiest Ruckus/Zoomers on the planet.

Please park in the LOT North of the HATe.

The HATe is located at
5505 Rosemead BlvdTemple City, CA 91780
(626) 292-1000

Although many have come to the Darkside, Super Sunday is always 50cc Friendly.

Come see the unveiling of some new sexy scooters and makeovers from KILLER SCOOTER, Rucksters, Standard Function, and BTX Industries New
Product Releases along with all the fresh backyard projects.

Super Sunday T-shirts now available for Pre-order.

SS 2010 is Brought to you by our gracious sponsors:

KILLER SCOOTER
BTX industries
Rucksters
Standard Function
WrenchWerks Hawaii
Composimo Fabrications
MakoaScooters
Repute Factor

As always, Super Sunday is an all day event so Please have your Ruckus Ready for a Long and wonderful Ride.

Presidente TJ will be Providing the Tow Support

Please be mindful of the other riders, so bikes that fail will have 5 minutes to fix and repair your ride...Otherwise, you may load your bike on el Presidentes trailer and you can fix it at our destination (assuming space is available). All those who wish to work on their bikes longer than the 5 minutes may be left behind.

Please see below for Previous Super Sunday Events:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you EVERYONE! Without you, this Super Weekend would have been a Super Dud.

I hope everyone had a GREAT time...Super Sunday 2009 has officially been locked. The official count was 95+/- Rucks and total of 140 riders... Approximately 140 miles traveled round trip and only 4,286 gas station stops...hahahaha... We left the Hat at 10:00 a.m. and got to Rucksters shortly after 7 p.m.

We traveled through Carbon Canyon, Santiago Canyon, through the 133 FREEWAY and ultimately ending up Taco Loco who had some amazing tacos!!! on the route home, it was PCH all the way to Lakewood/Rosemead Blvd...

But I must give a few Special thanks for the following peeps to make this ride a success..

First and foremost...KillerMomma and KillerBABY for allowing me to set this up and work on bikes the last couple weeks to make this event a success.

Second, I would like to thank El Presidente...TJ... for being the support vehicle and providing refreshments. After dropping of the few bikes at Rucksters.com that couldn't make the journey, TJ went back to Laguna Beach to pick up another 2 fallen soldiers...

Long Baller for Leading the pack when SeanSean's bike went down

HonestMike for doing the count...(know your position sucka!!!)

Rucksters.com for keeping their shop open late all weekend long for the last minute Super Sunday builders and for waiting on the Outta town guest to arrive.

Battlescooter.com for coming out to ride with us.

NohoScooters.com for coming out and brining some vespa's with you!

Masthavic from Repute Factor for making my special requested Black Shirts with special edition silver ink for the 100+ degree weather.

Fatphos X Minkus for the pending photos and videos documenting this record setting event.

Dr. Charles, BTX, DEBO, BigCHRIS, 04yellowruckus and Ruckster for providing technical support to the FAILED bikes

2 stroke belts were blowing up all over the place...more venting in your cases guys! Cool that tranny...you're bikes are high revving...

Cuz_I_Can for pushing Bumdo1 on his stock ruckus to go past 15 mph...

MPAB for finishing up some fresh paint jobs so Riders Ride

The BARC guys for traveling many miles to come ride with us.

WEAKwing24 for coming from South Dakota to get a little taste of the SGV.

SeanSean from Ashland, Oregon for leaving his 9 month old daughter to attend this record setting event...I hope the bearings on your bike is an easy fix.

CtownRuckus from Calgary Canada as always.

The girl on the White and Blue met for hooking me up with the lotion and xo4all's wife for spraying me down ;) Sexy time.

GunXit for hosting WEAKwing24

gAME oVER for hosting Ctown

and BIG THANKS to the Fresno Guys for NOT helping out a man down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Pix begin on page 111
http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... start=1650

Super Sunday will now only be an Annual Event and resume in 2010

Look for the KILLER SCOOTER Rear Foot Brakes and Zuma125 Stretch Kits coming soon to an Authorized KILLER SCOOTER dealer near you.

See you in Tahoe..July 10th and Seattle August 7th...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alright kids...You've asked for it...so here it is...the 2nd and probably final installment of Super Sunday for 2009.

I'm going into surgery later this year for my shoulder so, we've got to make this BIGGER and BADDER than the Preceeding Super Sundays.

What's up Everyone...The Super Series Continues Volume 2 for 2009...

Super Sunday is scheduled for June 28th, 2009...

Same Meeting Location...The Hat, Temple City...

The Time: 8:30 a.m, leaving at 9:15 a.m

The Destination: ALWAYS unknown

Expectant Fun Rating: 10+

Get your bikes Ready for a Great Season to come!

For T-shirt please see the REPUTE Factor order information

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 47&t=33389

Read Below for a Re-cap on the last Super Sunday from March 8, 2009

Another Successful Super Sunday...

First off, I would like to say to EVERYONE who came out to Super Sunday Thank You! and a Special thanks to SpoonKiller and TotalRuckus.com because without these ingredients, So-Cal Super Sunday would not exist...So. THANK YOU!

And Thanks for everyone who helped support this Ride:

My wonderful and understanding girlfriend Kathleen and my daughter Lauren for letting me hang out with the guys and letting all the "Outta Towners" stay with us...Thanks Babe!

TJ (FASTARELLA), for providing morning refreshments and afternoon snacks, and the much needed Technical Support Truck!!! Thanks TJ!

Mrs. FASTARELLA for allowing TJ to be the Support Truck ;)

BTX and Ruckster for Sweeping the Rear and providing Wrench Assistance to those in need.

LongBaller for helping me lead the pack and NOT getting lost!!! ;)

MasthaVIC from REPUTE FACTOR for making the memorable Super Sunday shirts at such a KILLER price!!!

gAME oVER for dropping off the outta towners and picking up all the missing pieces that I couldn't remember to do!

Honest Mike for doing the official count!

GunXit: for picking up the outta towners Loaning JediSabre7 a bike for the weekend

FatPhos X MINKUS for the upcoming Video and Photo's Release
to all the Paparazzi's please post your pics...

I would like to recognize the "Outta Towners" for traveling many miles to be with everyone here in So-Cal...The "Outta Towner" consisted of:

Brahdahood from New York
JedieSaber7 from Wisconsin
The "* State" boys from Delaware (I Wanna Go FAST, WILLIS)
LiteW8 from Colorado
BARC: SpoonKiller who risked his life with his wife to be here, 3xkraziee?? (Roddy), RedRucker, DeviousD, and Sublock
BallinRuck619, a hair away from mexico,
and the reason for having Super Sunday on March 8th...CTownRuckus from Calgary, Canada...

I'm sure there are tons more of you guys out there, but I didn't have a chance to meet with you or talk to you and I apologize...but I hope you guys had a great time anyway....

WOW! I'm Exhausted!!! but I think that's an understatement...The Month before Super Sunday is always CRAZY! Everyone getting frantic and trying to get their bikes running before the big Meet and Ride... This 2009 Kickoff was no different...

I believe our official Count Master, Honest Mike, counted over 95 riders in attendance and countless more just there to check out the scene...and recorded 64 ruckuses in attendance...I believe this may be world record, but I'm not too sure.

When I got to the Hat, just after 9 a.m., there were over 80 bikes and boy was it amazing! I saw a lot of new faces...

For those of you who were able to make the entire ride, we clocked approximately 185 miles...Traveling near the Rose Bowl, through the Hills of La Canada, down the Slope of Lovely La Tuna, through the San Fernando Valley, in the Canyons of Topanga, and down the amazing coastline of California to arrive at Neptune's Net in Malibu Canyon...Traveling home, we had 27 miles of WOT and the beautiful ocean on our right as the sun set down and reflected off the water...Wilshire though...Not as nice...potholes everywhere...but we got to smash down the streets of Little Tokyo then through the 2nd street tunnel...

Hat The
5505 Rosemead BlvdTemple City, CA 91780
(626) 292-1000

1. Head south on CA-19/Rosemead Blvd toward E Broadway 69 ft
2. Turn right at E Broadway 1.0 mi
3. Turn right at S San Gabriel Blvd 3.3 mi
4. Turn left at E Colorado Blvd 3.8 mi
5. Turn right at N Orange Grove Blvd 0.1 mi
6. Turn left at W Holly St 0.4 mi
7. Slight right at CA-159/N Linda Vista Ave 2.6 mi
8. Continue on Highland Dr 0.5 mi
9. Continue on Berkshire Ave 0.3 mi
10. Turn left to stay on Berkshire Ave 1.0 mi
11. Turn right at Chevy Chase Dr 0.3 mi
12. Turn left at Descanso Dr 0.9 mi
13. Turn left at Verdugo Blvd 0.8 mi
14. Continue on Honolulu Ave 1.6 mi
15. Continue on Pennsylvania Ave 0.3 mi
16. Turn left at Honolulu Ave 1.6 mi
17. Turn left at La Tuna Canyon Rd 6.0 mi
18. Slight left at Tuxford St 226 ft
19. Turn right at Glenoaks Blvd 3.6 mi
20. Turn left at Van Nuys Blvd 2.1 mi
21. Turn right at Arleta Ave 0.3 mi
22. Continue on Devonshire St 9.4 mi
23. Turn left at CA-27/Topanga Canyon Blvd
Continue to follow Topanga Canyon Blvd 18.5 mi
24. Turn right at CA-1 23 miles
Destination will be on the right

here's the link to the Route:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... 82153&z=10

I believe Pictures start on Page 75, so enjoy...

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... start=1110

And for those of you were not able to make this event, don't worry, I'm sure we will have another one probably in the summer time...

and for Locals...Get Ready for the CREST!!!! We will be having amazing rides to the crest coming soon... This Route is not 50cc friendly.

Ah *!!! Sorry guys...it was late!

A HUGE thank you to all the guys at PitCREW motorsports and the ladies at GenX gtraphics... a Special thank you to DEBO and Cuz I Can for bleeding my brakes and the gear change!!

What's up Everyone...The Super Series Continues for 2009...

Super Sunday is scheduled for March 8th, 2009...

Same Meeting Location...The Hat, Temple City...

The Time: 8:30 a.m, leaving at 9:15 a.m

The Destination: ALWAYS unknown

Expectant Fun Rating: 10+

Get your bikes Ready for a Great Season to come!
CH80
bigluelok
Elite
Elite

Re: Socal Super Sunday 3/07/2010

Post by bigluelok »

here are some pics

oh yeah my air filter cover.
CH80
mr pibbs
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mr pibbs »

What are these scooters?

1993 Elite - The Mad Max
bigluelok
Elite
Elite

Post by bigluelok »

ruckus's, zumas, honda metros, elites, honda monkey clones,klx 125
CH80
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

mr pibbs wrote:What are these scooters?

they are zuma 125cc. 4 stroke.. and avaliable in usa.
bigluelok
Elite
Elite

Post by bigluelok »

oops when i responded i didnt wait for the pics to load yeah those are zuma 125's. both have diffrent stretch kits the green one is super customized new paint custom exaust, custom rear shock.
CH80