the ride we had last weekend

Scooter clubs section. Not Honda-specific, but hey, you're here so you probably already own at least one. See board for posting details.

Moderator: Moderator

stucinthe80z
Spree
Spree

the ride we had last weekend

Post by stucinthe80z »

The ride bear mousewheels and myself had last weekend
we rode vashon island it was a good ride .
i even played fred flinstonone one hill but iif we went the orer direction it woud have made it i think a lot of people did not show because they live in the south end and did not have the time.
or did not want to drive to seattle or tacoma would a lot easer to get to in any event we could do this again if any body shows a intresti sent a post to mousewheels to see if he would be up for it.
we could meet on both sides of the island because there are ferry's that come from pointdefience and from fauntleroy out of seattle and south worth bear country.
we will not be snooty about what you ride who has a interest.
there is a very good mexican eats place with good prices and if we meet at the ferry terminal it should a good meet and it gives another seven days to prepair as long as mouse wheels and bear are involved the fun will never end
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: the ride we had last weekend

Post by Bear45-70 »

graphite9 wrote::crazy:
I did agree and I was there the first time. This could work and make it easier for the south end, Tacoma area guys to join the ride.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree