scooter sprint racing night in Denver, CO.

Scooter clubs section. Not Honda-specific, but hey, you're here so you probably already own at least one. See board for posting details.

Moderator: Moderator

1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

scooter sprint racing night in Denver, CO.

Post by 1man8scoots »

It's not official yet but the shop I'm helping is talking about getting a sprint race night together for Denver riders. 0-60, 1/8th mile, 1000 feet, etc. It will be before mile high mayhem. I believe they're going to focus on the little guys, like elites, zumas, sr50s, f12 phantoms, buddy, etc. I will have my zxspree, 01 elite, 99 elite, and the 89 lx race bike there at minimum. Maybe another spree special.
If anyone in the denver area or anyone wanting to come to denver to run your bike it would be a fun time and there will be quite a few great tuners at the event to help answer your questions or maybe help with tuning if you're the right person and timing.
Come for fun and not with the mind set you have the fastest scoot. There will be some serious competition out there.
As I know more ill post here.
motormike

Re: scooter sprint racing night in denver

Post by motormike »

VIDEO ! !
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Re: scooter sprint racing night in Denver, CO.

Post by 1man8scoots »

There will be videos for sure. I'm hoping a few people will get some good shots of it all.
hothatch85
Elite
Elite

Post by hothatch85 »

When's then happening??
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

I'm trying to find out but the owner wasn't at the shop yesterday. I'm hoping your engine will be done by then so you can run it.